“Nice simple Thai”

Thai Square - Windsor
Ranked #52 of 248 Restaurants in Windsor
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Situated opposite Windsor Castle, this newly opened restaurant's stunning design offers dining on two levels with a large conservatory area bathed in natural light and garden seating on a beautiful outdoor patio.
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I used to come here quite often in the past, the place feels luxurious and trendy, the food is good...the only problem is the super slow service and sometimes forgetful. One course was forgotten..then the wine...Don't come here if you are in a hurry (theatre tickets, or movie....or need to get back to the office after lunch!) but if you have time to spare then you might not mind the 2 hours wait for your food!!

Reviewed July 13, 2013

My boyfriend & I stopped here on the way back from Thorpe Park. Quite simply, the best Thai restaurant I have eaten in.
A very good choice of starters: we went for duck spring roll & chicken minced cups. Both well presented & very tasty!
We had a chicken curry each with some sticky rice. Portion sizes were good.
We didn't have room for desser though. Overall, we had 2 starters, mains & drinks for roughly £20 a head. We were seated in the lower part of the restaurant & considering it was a hot day, temperature was just right. Staff were friendly, courteous & efficient. We would return here for another meal.

1  Thank candice g
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I really enjoyed our evening meal at Thai Square. The restaurant was fairly busy and had a great atmosphere. The food I ordered was freshly prepared and very tasty. There was five of us in our party and everyone enjoyed their food. We had starters and main courses and a few drinks. The bill worked out approx £30 per person which was fairly good value for money. I would definitely visit again!

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Restaurant is tidy and the staff efficient.
Food was well priced and served in a friendly way.
Can't say it was great, but ok.

1  Thank Steve2392
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Been here only once, It took a while to find this place, it is situated in a road where my GPS was not showing a way to enter.

We ordered some starters and main courses. unlike other places none of our orders were delayed every thing came on time. I should say the food was Excellent. But i was bit disappointed with the drinks, they only had one specific beer and it did not taste good at all. :( Even though it was around 6pm on a Monday Night, they had a massive crowd.

The atmosphere was great, candle light tables, The food was at great value. very friendly service. I will go there again.

4  Thank wShiyam