“A regular feature when we visit Windsor”

Thai Square - Windsor
Ranked #53 of 248 Restaurants in Windsor
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Situated opposite Windsor Castle, this newly opened restaurant's stunning design offers dining on two levels with a large conservatory area bathed in natural light and garden seating on a beautiful outdoor patio.
Reviewed July 1, 2013

We love this Thai Restaurant. We used to stay in Windsor and it used to be one of our favorites. Now, whenever we visit Windsor, we make it a point to go there. In our most recent visit, the service was not so great - a grumpy waitress. But the food more than made up for it. Try Gang Pa Gai (Jungle curry) - a true delight for people who like their food spicy. My family swears by the Pad Thai. We also like the Spinach and Garlic side dish. Overall, great food.

1  Thank Prashan_raj

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Been here a few times, and I think a lot depends on how busy the place is and where you are seated.

It's a fairly large restaurant on two floors, with the lower the main area.

I love Thai food, so I am always happy with what's on offer, the only variable is the service.

But that said, if you're in Windsor, as a visitor, or on business, you'd not go too far wrong dining here.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

As a local to Windor, I went to the restaurant with a group of friends. At the start we had to wait 20minutes for prebooked table. We choose the banquet meal for 6 people. It was disappointing to say the least. Not much of a starter and I felt it necessary to ask if more was coming. Having been told, no, we had to cut various things into very small pieces so we all got a taste of everything. Overall the quantity and variety of food supplied was poor and not good value for money. Although fairly attentive the staff seemed miserable and were not very friendly. Would I recommend or go back, the answer to both is a big NO. I felt like we were there merely to get ripped off.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

We were recommended Thai Square from our receptionist at our hotel. Food did not have any taste. Service very bad and nonchalant.
I am having dinner/lunch at hundreds of restaurants every year but will never visit this one again. Find your self another place where you can enjoy good service and leave with a happy stomach and a smile on your lips.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

We were in a group of 7 and all very hungry. The service was fast & the quality of the food was excellent; fresh and spicy in all the right places. Location was also good as a short walk from our hotel.