“Great food, slow service for a group”

Al Fassia Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Al Fassia Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 249 Restaurants in Windsor
Cuisines: African, Moroccan
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: If you are looking for a fine traditional Moroccan cuisine in Windsor, then Al Fassia is exactly the place you need. Offering an extensive selection of the best quality food including advanced menus, couscous, fish specialities and vegetarian menus, Al Fassia will look after your individual needs with a friendly and hospitable approach.
Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

I'll start by saying that Al Fassia is my favourite restaurant in Windsor. The food is exceptional and normally the service matches this (including the multiple times I've been with a group) but on this occasion the service was VERY slow. Took 20 mins to get a drink (and that was with asking the water to place the order) then about 1hr for starters.
The food was delicious when it arrived but was gone in about 5 mind flat as we were all ravenous so probably didn't get to enjoy it as much as we may have on another evening.
It was such a shame as I wanted to share the enjoyment we normally get here with my friends.
Saying this, we will be back.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

I have eaten here since a week after it opened, I've never had a bad or even substandard meal in nearly 18 years. Pricing, food, wine and service all first class. Ps try the Moroccan wines they're amazing and a third the price of the French. Recommended strongly as 18 years experience can't be all wrong!!!

Reviewed November 8, 2013

I have been eating at Al Fassia regularly since it opened 17 years ago, and having been to Morocco very many times I can vouch for its absolutely authentic Moroccan dishes. If anything, I have had consistently better Middle Eastern meals at this Windsor restaurant than in many restaurants in Marrakech and Fez. Although small, Al Fassia deserves its high ranking for its wonderful dishes and friendly service. If you haven't tried it yet, give yourself a treat and eat there soon!

Reviewed November 7, 2013

First time here and quite memorable! Delicious food and excellent service! Will definitely come again when back in England!

Reviewed November 7, 2013

We have been going to Al Fassia since it opened...Unlike so many restaurants the food and service are of a consistently high standard.
Mustapha and his family are extremely hospitable...The restaurant is cozy and the kitchens are spotless (yes, I always check where possible!) and the staff always go the extra mile.. Highly recommend you order the special slow cooked lamb with almonds (in advance) - it is to die for - my favourite comfort food..Also the Al Salad to start - YUM!

1  Thank Tania F