“Fabulous food and fantastic service”

Al Fassia Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Al Fassia Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 248 Restaurants in Windsor
Cuisines: African, Moroccan
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: If you are looking for a fine traditional Moroccan cuisine in Windsor, then Al Fassia is exactly the place you need. Offering an extensive selection of the best quality food including advanced menus, couscous, fish specialities and vegetarian menus, Al Fassia will look after your individual needs with a friendly and hospitable approach.
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Five of us went to Al Fassis for dinner - we were visitors to Windsor and didnt know our way around. Everyone was getting a bit fed up with me as they were convinced I was leading them in the wrong direction.....but were all pleased that we had made the effort to find it (it wasn't difficult!) fab meal and service - couldn't fault it!!

There are newer reviews for Al Fassia Restaurant

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Different kind of food for sure. It is good, tasty, well confectioned food. In the end, it will depend whether you are into the kind of food or not, I liked it but is perhaps a bit overrated. But don't take my word for it, go try for yourself!

2  Thank JoaoTRM
Reviewed September 6, 2013

We were walking past this place on the way to Browns, where we had already reserved a table, and I spotted Al Fassia, and being a lover of any kind of tagine, I wanted it immediately, so we went in. I am so very glad we did! We were given a table by the window, which the waiter opened up fully, so it was like eating outside. This was great as it was a very warm evening. The food and service were both first class and the prices are good too. The Al Fassia salad is wonderful as is the starter chicken parcel, which I keep remembering and wanting again! Both the chicken and lamb tagines were excellent. Very well made and delicious. The waiter was so polite and friendly and we were made to feel so welcome. I definitely recommend Al Fassia, and when I am next in Windsor, I will eat there again.

1  Thank Rebby2312
Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

My Husband and I had seen reviews for this restaurant on tripadvisor so on a visit to Windsor we decided to go here even though it was a fair way from our hotel. It was so worth it, the staff were friendly and prompt taking our order, the wine recommendations were excellent the host was a true gentleman who made the night even more special his friendly anecdotes and explanation of the dishes made our choices easy and the food was beautiful, cooked to perfection, plentiful portions and at a really good price. If you only get to go to one restaurant in Windsor...make this the one. We could not recommend it more highly.

1  Thank Rachbee246
Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

first time I have had Moroccan.......really good food that's full of flavour extremely well cooked, and served with style and a smile. Everything I had was excellent, including the bill, which was extremely reasonable, definitely worth a try.

1  Thank Tony P