“This is the authentic Moroccan restaurant in Windsor”

Al Fassia Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Al Fassia Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 250 Restaurants in Windsor
Cuisines: African, Moroccan
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: If you are looking for a fine traditional Moroccan cuisine in Windsor, then Al Fassia is exactly the place you need. Offering an extensive selection of the best quality food including advanced menus, couscous, fish specialities and vegetarian menus, Al Fassia will look after your individual needs with a friendly and hospitable approach.
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Ok its not right in the centre but [please follow the road down to St Leonards and you will find an authentic dining experience that is so much better tha Aoush in Eton. I have been coming to this restaurant for years and it is like hom ecooking at its best, in addition it is welcoming and absulutely great food and valeu for money. Recommended!

Reviewed November 4, 2012

We visited Al Fassia on a Sunday lunchtime. The restaurant was very quiet, though we were given a friendly welcome by the owner.

This was my first experience of Moroccan food and I was very impressed. The hummus (yes, I know it isn't strictly Moroccan) was some of the best I have tasted and my main course of Bedjaj Berbere was tasty, though absolutely massive. They also served Moroccan beer (Casablanca) that was nice also.

I was unable to finish my main course because of the quantity of the food and the owner was concerned that I wasn't happy with the meal. He couldn't have been more wrong.

I would fully recommend this restaurant if in Windsor. Is just a pity that I don't live there.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

I've been to this place a few times and the food is incredible - on a par with food I've had in Morocco. It's great value for money with an extensive menu. Prices for starters are approx. £5 with mains coming in between £9-£15. I would recommend booking if possible as it does get extremely busy. Staff are more than happy to recommend dishes for you if you need some guidance.
The only down side to this place is that when its busy, the service almost grinds to a halt but having said that, its a great place to chat the night away!

Reviewed October 25, 2012

This restaurant is such a little gem! The hospitality is excellent and the food is delicious (especially the houmous and the lentils - I could eat them every day!)

I will definitely be back.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

When you visit this delightful place, you will receive the finest Moroccan Hospitality, atmosphere and food that is authentic and delicious. I have read some rather alarming reviews and all I can say to those people is try again or you will be missing out on the finest Moroccan food available in the area. I book for special family events and both my family and friends have very pleasant memories of those events as the staff always get involved and make a fuss of you and add the finishing touches to birthdays and anniversaries.Highly Recommended. Peace be upon you Mustafa and Team.