The location is outstanding but it does not get any better from there. Our room was up several sets of stairs and very hard to get to with bags. It took two days to get a working TV. I would highly suggest viewing your room before moving in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A truly special hotel at the heart of Royal Windsor. A superb location. Individual charm. First class service and attention to detail. Sir Christopher Wren Hotel has all this, and more.Sheltering beneath the ramparts of Windsor Castle, the hotel enjoys a spectacular setting, overlooking the River Thames at Eton Bridge. The main building holds a unique place in British heritage – and over the years, it has been meticulously restored to offer guests the highest levels of comfort and service. Today, Sir Christopher Wren offers 133 traditional and contemporary rooms, award-winning dining, and Wren's Club gym and day spa, as well as outstanding facilities for weddings, conferences and other events. So, if you’re looking for a first-class hotel experience, either for business or pleasure, you’re sure to find it at Sir Christopher Wren Hotel and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Agoda, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sir Christopher Wren Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sir Christopher Wren Hotel Windsor
- Sir Christopher Wrens Hotel
- Sir Christopher Wrens Windsor