Stayed here in this excellent hotel close to all attractions in feb 2013. The hotel is very nice and facilities are excellent. The staff are very friendly and nothing is too much trouble. Room service is also very good and reasonably priced.
Have rebooked for easter weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A truly special hotel at the heart of Royal Windsor. A superb location. Individual charm. First class service and attention to detail. Sir Christopher Wren Hotel has all this, and more.Sheltering beneath the ramparts of Windsor Castle, the hotel enjoys a spectacular setting, overlooking the River Thames at Eton Bridge. The main building holds a unique place in British heritage – and over the years, it has been meticulously restored to offer guests the highest levels of comfort and service. Today, Sir Christopher Wren offers 99 traditional and contemporary rooms, award-winning dining, and a modern gym and spa, as well as outstanding facilities for weddings, conferences and other events.So, if you’re looking for a first-class hotel experience, either for business or pleasure, you’re sure to find it at Sir Christopher Wren Hotel and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Sir Christopher Wren Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sir Christopher Wren Hotel Windsor
- Sir Christopher Wrens Hotel
- Sir Christopher Wrens Windsor