“A great find!”

Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

Visited here for dinner last night. We had booked a stay over a few months before visiting and had recently found this on trip advisor so booked up. We booked for 7.30 and in hindsight I wish we'd booked a hour later. There was more of an atmosphere when I suppose around 8ish the music started and people started to pile in. We ordered the set meal which included 4 mezzes, 2 mains and 2 deserts. The vine leaves and the lebanese spicy sausages were yum, calamari was nice but not fresh. We had a sharing main which didn't look much when it got to the table but it was very deceiving as there was loads of food there. Delicious meal paired up with the lebanese house red which worked really well. So nice to have something different and great to have things like trip advisor to find them as we walked past many many generic chain restaurants to get here. We unfortunately left before the belly dancer started. If your thinking of booking here for a meal, do it! And book for around 8.30.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Having walked past this restaurant many times we decided to give it a try last night. Arrived at about 9pm which coincided with the start of the belly dancing - an unexpected extra!

Being unfamiliar with the menu we opted to ask our waiter to recommend a selection of meze starters and main course for us. Was a wise move as ended up with a nicely balanced set of dishes. Starters included the obligatory hummus along with spicy sausage, grilled halloumi and falafel accompanied by wafer thin flatbreads and a rather nice Rioja. For our main course we had the mixed grill for two which consisted of lamb and chicken kebabs and lamb jobs served with rice. Finished off with baklava washed down with brandy. Bill for two was a very reasonable £64.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

I went in March for a birthday dinner with a few friends. First impressions were ok I think they had just opened for the evening so was a bit hectic (still setting up, no music on etc). We wanted some cocktails to kick off the night but the alcohol collection wasn't great and one of the waitresses was clueless as to how to make them! We were only given 2 choices of cocktail and they didn't taste that great.

I wasn't given a great first impression BUT the food was lovely. Most of us just ordered 3/4 mezzes as mains and I was really happy with what I ordered. Service was quick and efficient and the owner was really friendly. The only negative was the baklava...it was very buttery and thats all you could taste so was glad we ordered one to share as no one ate it. Overall we had a good evening but were slightly disappointed in the dessert and alcohol selection. I would go back because the food was great and good value for money.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Always come with my husband to this Resturant I life in Staines . and every time i go there im always get out happy and satisfied I love the belly dancers night so much and each time they have different one wich is perfect for the regular customer like us .the food is amazing I love the new dish jumbo king prawn with rice .the staff is very friendly and helpful .our best Resturant ever .

Reviewed March 8, 2013

Really enjoyable food and lots to choose from - loads for veggies as well. Really helpful staff and incredibly quick service.