“Best Indian by far!”
Review of Mango Lounge

Mango Lounge
Ranked #41 of 244 Restaurants in Windsor
Cuisines: Indian, Asian
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Fine Dine Restaurant
Paris, Ile-de-France, France
“Best Indian by far!”
Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

I travel very often to London and I am always in search of great Indian cuisine. I think I may have found the best Indian restaurant in the London area. Their skillful blend of spices sets them apart from other places I have visited. You can ask for the level of 'kick' that you want. I had the biriani and it was exactly as I asked for. Excellent!

London, United Kingdom
“Good...but could do better”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Overall, good food, bit pricey for the quality and the drinks are quite expensive, good ambience and service and a great location. Overall I would give this establishment 6-7/10. Its just the price does not justify the service but this could be turned around.

• Visited December 2012
San
“Great Indian Food”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Loved the Indian food here. Everything about it was good. We visited in a large group (there was 11 of us) and the staff was able to accommodate us with almost everything and they weren't overwhelmed with our ordering. I'd gladly return.

• Visited March 2013
“Go here, fabulous Indian!”
Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! A good Indian is hard to come by but this one is definitely one of the good guys! Try it, better than all the other overpriced wannabe/touristic restaurants in Windsor!

Promise u will NOT be disappointed and they treat you well here!

Dusseldorf, Germany
“A fine Indian restaurant”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

I visited The Mango Lounge on a Saturday night and the place was packed. We got in ok though as it is quite large. The atmosphere and service was superb. Nothing too much trouble without overdoing it. The food is very very good indeed. We had the obligatory popadoms then I had a prawn martini. Doesn´t sound nice as a drink, but as a food starter, fill your boots. Three giant king prawn breaded and deep fried and served in shot glasses all of which have different sauces in them. Top qulaity. I went for a spicy curry and it certainly was that. Hard to fault and in such a good location near to the river in Windsor.

• Visited February 2013