“You will go back”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Mango Lounge

Mango Lounge
Ranked #42 of 242 Restaurants in Windsor
Cuisines: Indian, Asian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Fine Dine Restaurant
Burnham, United Kingdom
“You will go back”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

We have been a few times and always enjoy the food. main problem is not ordering to many dishes as there always so go.

Service is good as well. Not the cheapest curry in town but the one with the best view of the castle.

• Visited August 2012

Beaconsfield, United Kingdom
“Wow......just the best Indian I have ever had!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2012

I had been recommended Mango Lounge in Windsor by some friends why are regulars.....I booked a table for 4...I had some clients I needed to impress.
We started with the prawn martini, I think it's one of their signature starters, the flavours were just superb, my guests concurred. We all had different dishes for main, my Chettinad chicken was so tender, the sauce was rich and flavoursome. The staff were all brilliant and seemed to be in tune with the balance of being attentive and not annoying.
One thing that was a negative...it was too noisy, having said that, the restaurant was packed, this was on a Wednesday night!
Has now become a firm favourite!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Ella C
Windsor, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Indian”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

excellent Food, good service the mixed starters are to die fo. It's a bit pricey but well worth it, but this might have been because of the cocktails

Visited September 2012
1 Thank gil0809
Plymouth, United Kingdom
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

This restaurant is well worth a visit, the food was amazing and very well presented, I had the spiced potato chat to start with, which looked like a piece of artwork on a plate. Loved the modern decor and crisp white table linen.The atmosphere was very relaxing and the service was very good. Would definitely recommend.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Claire B
rotherham
“Sorry but I don`t get it”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012

Went there for my wifes 40th based on the reviews and the "award winning" reputation of the restaurant.

First thing that struck me was the bland nature of the decor, hardly any different from any other decent Indian restaurant.

The popadom starter was miniscule. Ordered a venison tika starter which was so overcooked I hardly recognised the meat as venison.

For the mains the lamb shank rogan josh was different, albeit far hotter than the 2 chilli rating! The chicken korma for my young daughter was bland and fatty.

Were it not for it being a special occasion I would have complained. I have had far better Indian food in far more sumptuous surroundings. I simply do not understand how this restaurant can charge what it charges, or why so many people are so enthusiastic! I think the view of Windsor Castle goes a long way here.

• Visited September 2012