“Over priced, looking tired, not for thrill seekers!”

Legoland Windsor Resort
Book In Advance
Buy Tickets Online
More Info
$66.42*
and up
LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Admission Ticket with...
More Info
$94.14*
and up
LEGOLAND® Windsor Admission with Transport from London
Ranked #8 of 64 things to do in Windsor
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: LEGOLAND Windsor Resort is a theme park dedicated to children aged 3-12 years old. Play your part in a world of LEGO adventure. Plus for the ultimate LEGOLAND experience stay over at the new LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Hotel right in the middle of the park! With over 55 interactive rides, live shows, building workshops, driving schools and attractions, all set in 150 acres of beautiful parkland, the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort is a unique theme park for the whole family to enjoy.
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Reviewed December 31, 2013

Bought half price tickets with a deal from Kelloggs. Thank god because to pay full price would have been even more of a rip-off.
Went during half term in October so expected it to be busy, but the queues were appalling - at least 45 mins - 1.5 hours for anything. Think the kids got on about 4 rides all day. Plus the standard of the rides were poor. Our children are aged 4 and 9 and both thought the place was 'rubbish'.
Advisable to take your own food as its expensive to eat there.
If you have experienced Disney, Florida theme parks or even Drayton Manor(!) etc then this place is an entire world away. Even the Lego exhibits looks worn, faded and dated.
Would only recommend for younger children but they would need to be patient to deal with the queues.

3  Thank Sarah R

Reviewed December 29, 2013

It was our first time at LEGOLAND Winter Wonderland and apart from the horrible weather it was a rather pleasant experience. The kids really enjoyed it and the adults too! The members of staff were friendly and always willing to help. The food at the Pizza restaurant was ok, the coffee shop was full, but due to the bad weather they were coping very well.
The queues to the rides were short, not so easy to wait to collect the photo with Santa, as it was hard to wait while it was very windy and cold!
Next time in LEGOLAND only in the summer!

1  Thank Ana C
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Good for a un day with kids aged 3-8. No rides for adults though. Avoid on bank holidays as its extremely crowded.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

Good for kids and adults alike. Reasonably priced family day out. We spent 2 full days at the resort and had a fabulous time. It was my daughters birthday and she got a special badge and numerous members of staff wished her well which made the day even more special.

Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

I wrote this letter 7days ago and still no reply.
Today I have come home so disappointed and to be quite honest a little heart broken.
We had booked to see Santa at the start of November and since have been looking forward to it as last year my son loved seeing him even in the garden centre so I thought Legoland would be both magical and amazing for him. How I was wrong!
1) The Santa we saw was such a let down and so immune to the magical character of which children see him as. When we opened the door to his little room his first comment to my son was "nice coat. Did I get you that last year?". What a stupid and reckless comment to make! My 4yr old sons disappointed face appeared as he replied "ah no Santa mummy and daddy got me this coat, can't you remember what you brought me?". Of which the Santa then shrugged it off. My son then passes him a painting he had been dying to give Santa and once again Santa quite abruptly looked it over back to front and said "yeah uh that's really good, yeah I'll keep that one". Once leaving I was heart broken to see my sons disappointed and sad face asking why Santa didn't know what he brought children.
To me this is just down right unacceptable! I hope you take this seriously as I like many parents try to keep my child believing in these beautiful characters only for some guy to be careless with my sons dreams. And if the man is working with children he should not assume just because they are young kids they do not question or take notice of the things people say especially their heroes!!!

2)When opening the present nearby we realised he had been given Duplo (I understand this was for his age but we have been buying him the older Lego for the past year of which he loves) a worker of legoland overheard him say that's for babies and stated we could exchange it for Lego at the customer service desk. When I tried to do this the woman working said this was not possible as a seal had been broken. We had open the bag and that was it of which you would have to do to see the gift.

3) I perked him up by telling him we could go decorate cookies with the elves (as it promotes on your website etc). We walked in, everything on the tables were messy, I managed to find an elf and asked if we could decorate cookies she stated whilst pointing "go see that purple elf over there and she'll give you a cookie". So we walked over to the purple elf she gave my son a pathetic stale cookie and said "icings on the table, help your self". Hardly the decorating cookies with elves as you have advertised, more moody young girls that can't be bothered!

As you can imagine I left the park feeling very angry and very disappointed as did my poor son.
I would like to hear your comments on this experience because as a merlin pass holder I have never been so angry or let down by your company before.

5  Thank Sadie C