“The best Nepalese restaurant in the UK”
Review of Hungry Eye - CLOSED

Hungry Eye
Cuisines: Nepali
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Famous location to celebrate for any occasions.function room. Alfresco seating.
Reviewed October 19, 2012

We dined here on Thursday evening . The service was excellent and the owner a very personable chap. I had the staff lamb curry which was truly delicious. My son (7) (mini Bond!) had sea bass and chilli garlic prawns which he loved. My wife had the chilli garlic chicken - spicy but yummy! We were made very welcome and would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone. Thank you for a lovely evening!

Reviewed October 18, 2012

hi there went for a meal there on tuesday with my partner . for the first time am now going to book a table there for 4 us us to eat there . was blown away by the food top Nepalese food ive had made you feel welcome service was great .

Reviewed October 14, 2012

We found the Hungry Eye while looking for somewhere for lunch on a Saturday afternoon.I hadnt seen the reviews on Trip advisor and just fancied something different for lunch, didnt have a clue what most of it was but everything we had was gorgeous, well priced and the staff were lovely and informative, if you are going to Windsor this is the place to eat

Reviewed October 13, 2012

It has not been easy to find gluten free food while travelling. What a delicious option Hungry Eye proved to be at reasonable cost. Would love to return one day.

1  Thank Kevin11457
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Ate here recently on a trip to Windsor with friends. The food and service were excellent and I will definitely return if I am in the area again.

1  Thank SallyJonesCowplain