1,417 results
All reviews garden wing orchid restaurant windsor great park relaxation room milk and cookies steam room reception staff legoland package lovely grounds beautiful building course dinner changing rooms afternoon tea double room following morning a lovely stay stayed here for one night
Reviewed July 17, 2017 via mobile

This is the second time we have visited the hotel. It promises so much yet is let down by things that should be put right. We went Ascot week and paid the penalty of exaggerated prices. This I sort of understand as the whole of Ascot does this. Check in was good and reception staff pleasant. The room was very small for premium prices with very little extra yet I suppose it was tidy. It was really more like an attic type room and extremely hot with no air conditioning. Not surprising as it was above the pool and spa. To be fair if we could have changed rooms or hotel. We would of but no room at the inn. The resteraunt and bar staff were excellent. Food was simple but good. No complaints on service. The hotel is worn and weathered and in desperate need of a refurb. Other than that really not worth the star rating as yet. Maybe after the refurb it will be better. Quite annoyed about the heat. I did complain to the duty manager who by all accounts reduced our bill and thank you for that. I did notice they took an extra payment after he had done this and was under the impression he had knocked a night off for our complaint. This was not true as they took the money after we had left. Not a great experience all in all. Would I go back? Probably not. There
are better hotels in the area that are cheaper for Ascot week. Just need to book up earlier.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
savillserviceteam, General Manager at Savill Court Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2017

Dear cooldad49,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay during Royal Ascot week.
We are delighted that you found our dedicated service teams at reception, the restaurant and bar to be excellent and that you enjoyed our food quality.

We will take your feedback on board for our future developments and we hope to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed July 17, 2017

I can not praise the staff of this hotel enough for their absolutely professional and friendly approach to running our wedding last weekend. We had an absolute ball,everything went swimmingly, the food was great, service super and all without any fuss. I would like to particularly thank Nick Bull the operations manager and Levi who helped us enormously on the day. They both deserve a mention as they shine out as superb.
With our thanks Caroline and Nick

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with friends

Dear caroline w,

Thankyou for your feedback and for choosing Savill Court Hotel & Spa.

We are delighted to understand that you had such an enjoyable experience at your wedding.

We will share your kind feedback with our Food and Beverage Operations Manager Nick Bull and Levi and of course our dedicated service teams in both front and back of house.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

I must admit I was slightly disappointed with our most recent stay, my husband and I had stayed previously for my birthday and had a lovely experience with excellent customer service.

Following this, we booked our wedding night here as well as myself staying night before with some friends and family (Friday & Saturday). I think there was a wedding going on at the hotel on the Saturday, and I feel like this made our stay less important to the staff at the hotel and I thought the customer service was very standard. We had asked if we could have the room cleaned Saturday so that when my husband and I arrived back from our wedding it would be lovely and tidy however, we arrived back and the only thing that had been touched was the bed sheets replaced and a few bins cleaned. The furniture was how we had left it and it all looked very messy. We also had a balcony in our room which was lovely however, we weren't even allowed out on it without a member of staff there at all times - so that seemed a bit pointless. I also tried to call reception a few times and often had no answer - maybe they needed more staff on that weekend??

One good thing though, was that my guests were able to check in to their room earlier on the Saturday at no extra charge which I thought was a nice touch. Also, we were permitted our horse and carriage to arrive to the hotel as well as my photographer, make up artist and hair stylist.

Over all, I thought there would be a little extra attention to detail / better customer service considering this was a very special event for us. But it seems like things were more focused on where the most money was coming from perhaps. - it was a very basic experience and for that reason I don't know if we would revisit again.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear hol_UK_94,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at Savill Court Hotel & Spa.
We are delighted to understand that you had enjoyed your previous stay for your Birthday and found our customer service to be excellent.

It was our pleasure on this occasion to allow your guests to check in early at no extra charge and to allow you to enhance your experience with the horse and carriage and photographer.

Whilst there was a wedding taking place at the hotel this should not have distracted from your individual needs and we are very sorry to understand that we did not meet all of your expectations on this occasion, especially after we had set such a high standard of excellence on your previous visit.

We do hope that you will choose us again in the future, assuring you of our best attention.

Reviewed July 13, 2017

Good food. We found the staff in reception and the restaurant excellent and attentive.
The grounds were beautiful and a large amount of outside seating. There were also various size rooms for indoor relaxation.

Room Tip: Over rear of hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled with friends

Dear Fab2Essex,

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing Savill Court Hotel & Spa.
We will share your highly positive feedback with our dedicated service teams; we are situated close to Savill Gardens and Windsor Great Park and we are delighted that you enjoyed our beautiful grounds.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed July 12, 2017

Stayed here 10-12 July to visit legoland, stunning stunning stunning location was perfect, 7 miles away from legoland nestled deep in the countryside but able to get back to M25 within ten minutes. The staff were excellent throughout, had dinner in the restaurant and was amazing, the service staff couldn't be faulted very attentive. Gardens and ground were lovely for a stroll in the evening, what a wonderful old building with loads of history although people have previously said it looks tired I didn't think so, They catered for all the children the families had with no trouble, breakfast is awesome what a way to start the day, well done on the spa facilities being able to take my son swimming is rare due to worklife, so I really appreciate these facilities especially when it rains so well done, I would fully recommend this place as I will be returning for a weekend away with my wife soon. Well done very relaxing couldn't fault it. Thanks for all the help from reception staff very friendly. Next time I'm bring the tennis racquets

Room Tip: Top floors are hot, but unless there's air con can't complain during the summer
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Andy W

Dear Andy W,

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing Savill Court for your family break, we are delighted to understand that you had such an enjoyable experience and we will share your kind feedback with our dedicated service teams in all departments.

Thank you very much for your recommendation and we hope to welcome you again soon.