1) Good price!
2) Staff there is really helpful and nice. I needed a charger for my mobile and Stephanie, one of the staff members, lent me hers. Also, she was able to find another room for me, because my original room was very small.
3) Room seervice: food is good!
4) Bedroom really clean.
1) Small stairs, they don't have elevator (of course, because this is an old building)
2) My "original" room was too small for me. It was the room located on the first floor, near the lobby. Luckly they had another room available for the same price, which was located on the 3rd floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated directly opposite the famous Long Walk is The Royal Adelaide Hotel with its striking royal blue front. Privately owned The Royal Adelaide prides itself with high levels of genuine hospitality and is regarded as a true gem by past guests and tourists. All 43 guest bedrooms feature modern amenities, free view flat screen TV's, full size writing desks, full independently controlled air-conditioning and free WI-Fi. The hotel features a private car park which requires pre booking and a fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotel.de, HRS and SpeedyBooker.com so you can book your The Royal Adelaide Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Adelaide Windsor