“Interesting little house”

Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating
Orlando, Florida
“Interesting little house”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

This is a little place with maybe three tables on the ground floor. However you feel like Alice in Wonderland. None of the windows and doors are set square. I know because I kept looking to see what was square to the world. Coffee and scones where good but service is slow and the staff was one person. I guess there was not enough room for more!

• Turkish first
Bracknell, United Kingdom
“Embarrassingly awful place to take my family from Japan”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

My fiancee's family have come from Japan for our wedding this week so we've come for a say out in Windsor. This place is so bad, I've stopped eating to write this. The service staff were so rude when taking our orders. The food was experience and terrible. That's all I can be bothered to write I'm so disheartened. Save yourself some money, go to over of the many other better eateries in Windsor.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank wittylad
Swansea, United Kingdom
“Very cute and very good”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

I can't understand the negative reviews on here. The cream tea I had was very nice and the staff were very friendly and helpful. The place itself is really quaint and cute and a perfect place to go if on a day out in Windsor. I'd certainly go again. Much better than going to Starbucks :)

• Visited May 2013
“Less than mediocre”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Four of us went there for a Red Letter Day treat. The day we went was not particularly busy but waited 20 minutes for our tea to be brought to the table. Our sandwiches and scones took a further 45 mins to arrive and then the sandwiches were different to what we had ordered, and took another 15 mins to be corrected! By this time we'd finished our tea and had to order more. When we enquired where the loo was, we were directed to the public toilets next door. Food satisfactory, service non-existent.

2 Thank Longmore11
Kennewick WA
“Such a unique place!”
Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

My Husband and I visited Windsor Castle and stopped at The Crooked House of Windsor for some lunch and Tea. Their sandwiches were delicious and tea was amazing. We sat on the 2nd floor over looking the main road, I'd say it was the best spot. Such a cute place with awesome food!