“Best pub in Windsor.”

Two Brewers Pub
Ranked #29 of 244 Restaurants in Windsor
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Drinks, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Nympsfield, United Kingdom
“Best pub in Windsor.”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

We lived in Windsor for over ten years and this was always one of our favourite pubs (both for food or just a drink). We returned after eight years to find the Two Brewers had not changed one bit. Which was excellent. A proper pub, with proper beer and a proper atmosphere. Why change a winning formula. Very pleased indeed. Happy memories added too!

1 Thank DavidJanetMonty

Windsor
“Best pub in town”
Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

Great pub, food and atmosphere right next to the long walk, a must go for a nice drink in town and the food is good also if you can get a table.

Windsor
“Pork belly rules.”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

I like The Two Brewers. I don't want it to change. I don't want it to have a refit. I don't want it to let in children and for as long as the food stays good I know i'm going to have to book if I want to eat. Pork belly and a pint of London Pride - done.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Gareth L
Mloolly
“Cracking pub”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

As an Irish person I can be quite critical when it comes to pubs. I dislike anything without atmosphere or that is too sterile.

This is a trad old pub with lots of bric a brac and nooks and crannies.

Service could be a little friendlier (It is not unfriendly - Just no chatter!)

Would definitely return when I am in the area again!

• Visited October 2013
Dondra, Sri Lanka
“A little gem but do book if you want to eat”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

We've been trying to eat here for some time but it is pretty impossible to get a table if you haven't booked. So.... we booked and went last Wednesday evening. The pub is a cosy little warren of a place. Very warm and inviting on a chill Autumn evening.

The menu is a small but tempting selection of gastro-pub classics. We both went for "fishcake of the week" to start which this week was crab and chilli. Delicious. I followed with a perfectly cooked piece of belly pork complete with the thinnest, crispiest crackling ever whilst my partner had some jolly nice herb crusted sea bass.

Some of the reviews here have mentioned poor customer service but was the opposite of our experience. From the lovely lady who answered the phone to the staff there on the night everyone was very helpful, charming, polite and available.

All in all a super evening and we will definitely be eating at the Two Brewers again. If we remember to book :)