“nice little - real english pub”
Review of Two Brewers Pub

Two Brewers Pub
Ranked #23 of 248 Restaurants in Windsor
Cuisines: British
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 11, 2012

was my 2nd local pub for some years when I lived nearby. during lunch lots of tourists from the local castle attractions visited the pub. in the evening it was full of locals. limited selection of beers (non of my favorites was ever there) therefore great wine choice. good little food/snack menu. but almost impossible to grab a seat without reservation. very nice interior and good cozy atmosphere in particular in winter log fire evenings. bit overpriced and sometimes very packed and loud

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Our hotel, the Macdonald Windsor, recommended this little pub. it is very popular, mostly with locals, so you may have to wait for a table. Food choices are limited, but of good quality and value.
We really enjoyed it and would recommend it for a good Windsor pub experience. An added benefit is that it is next to the "Long Walk".

1  Thank Colovoyageur
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Me, my wife and two kids went to The Two Brewers for lunch. All the outside tables were taken but there was a free table inside. We were told that children under 18 were banned from eating inside though they could sit at one of the tables outside. I asked why kids weren't aloud. He said they didn't want to jam the place up with pushchairs. I pointed out my kids are 15 and 11, both fully house trained and hadn't used a pushchair for quite some time. Wouldn't it make sense to have a 'no pushchairs' rule? He shrugged. I asked him if he thought this was reasonable. No comment. I said it seemed a bit prejudiced against families with kids and he laughed. Nasty.

4  Thank Jonathan P
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Very accommodating staff - despite being fully booked and two staff not turning up, managed to move our booking to earlier. Lovely atmosphere and nice wine!

Reviewed September 2, 2012

We visited this very attractived pub from the outside this weekend. As there was only one table left outside my partner went inside to get a beer and a glass of wine. I thought I would look for the ladies - big mistake when the young well spoken bar person ask me what I was looking for only to be told that the ladies was out of order and that I should go to the Guildhall 5 minutes walk away. Never been refused a drink in a pub but to have a drink and not being allowed to -use the toilet cannot be right. My partner who bought the drinks is as an active member of CAMRA when taking the glasses back to the bar - devoid of any bar staff - found both toilets in working order. Neither of us will ever return.

5  Thank Sirje B