“Avoid ”

Ranked #80 of 253 Restaurants in Windsor
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This restaurant appears to be value for money however the it’s not! Drinks are over priced and the portion sizes are extremely small....the portions in the photos shown in trip adviser are not what we received....we also wasn’t allowed to order any more untill all the plates had been eaten...the man hovered around our table and when I asked to order extra he said well finish that first!!! He also made comments throughout our meal of ‘I bet you are full up now’ the comment which really blew me away was ‘sorry you can’t order more of that because the restaurant is really busy and it will take time to cook it as other customers here’
The food is below average, service is under poor, and the decor is boring. Avoid and go somewhere else!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We ate here last week, and it is indeed all you can eat buffet. The food was very tasty and the staff were very friendly and helpful. The alcohol prices are a bit steep , but you are in Windsor 315.80 each was well worth the money.

1  Thank NerjaGrizz
Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

We love a good Chinese and by food standards... this was a good Chinese! The food was actually very very tasty! Hot and fresh!

The thing that lets this place down is the decor... the chairs sacked on top of each other by the front door, the hideous boards stuffed behind the tables and chairs, the place is in need of a serious make-over!

But... if that doesn’t bother you... the food was good!

Reviewed April 30, 2018

We've been a few times,used to be good ,now below average ,Food portions very small.6 of us ordered starter plate and got 4 ribs ,1 slice of prawn toast ,4 pieces of very tough satay chicken ,nowhere near enough to go round , Then a plate pf duck with 1 pancake each ,,,really??? we had to ask for more twice .Then we all ordered a dish each for mains and rice. Got 1 bowl of rice between us all and very small plates of food . Don't waste your money people !!!

Reviewed April 24, 2018 via mobile

I’ve been going here for years with my family and it used to be really good, the food and service used to be excellent. Now the service is rubbish and the portions are smaller and not as good quality. They have all you can eat menu , they see you are in 4 but yet they bring you small portions so you have to keep asking for more , then you have to wait ages. If you order bottled water, they bring it open already , so no guarantee it’s not tap water. I asked for a closed bottle but I still got another opened one . One waiter has the cheek to come round round and say ‘ don’t waste’... I’m paying so I will leave whatever I like. Sadly after years of going here , we won’t be visiting again. Also it’s become very grotty and toilet- yes there is only one ladies toilet which is tiny-was filthy.

1  Thank CHRIS S