“Quick service - decent food.” 4 of 5 bubbles

Wagamama
Ranked #58 of 243 Restaurants in Windsor
Cuisines: Japanese, Asian
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
London
“Quick service - decent food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

Always tasty food in here.

Not somewhere I would go if I wanted to take my time over a meal - but a great place to grab a quick bite. The service in the Windsor branch is really quick - while the food still comes up hot and fresh.

Perfect quick lunch.

• Polish first
Windsor, United Kingdom
“Good food and quick service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

Never had a bad meal at wagamamas in Windsor. Service is quick and food is tasty. Restaurant is clean. Perfect place for lunch whilst out shopping.

Leeds, United Kingdom
“Great food, really quick service (as always!)”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

Went mid week with work colleague, so not mega busy. Nice and quick service, food excellent (had my favourite pad Thai).

• Visited January 2013
outside London
“Great fast food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

Good service, fresh fast food, canteen style dining arrangement. Consistent. Menu can be tricky to understand when you are tired!

Visited November 2012
windsor
“Consistently good-fast,fresh, flavoursome food-a family favourite!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2012

My family are regular visitors to Wagamama, not only in Windsor but in other areas. In general I wouldn't choose to eat in a chain, but Wagamama has always been an exception with good reason. We love Thai/Japanese style cuisine and Wagamama offers such a fusion. Wagamama has built its reputation serving fast, healthy food with fresh, vibrant, colourful ingredients and friendly welcoming service. In my opinion it's a very family- friendly restaurant chain with consistently good food.
I was very surprised to see some recent bad reviews for the Windsor Branch on Trip Advisor-we have visited at least 10 times this year and have never experienced anything like what has been described-perhaps it was a staffing blip that we've been lucky enough to avoid.
My children (now in their teens and 20s) have loved eating at Wagamama since they were little-high chairs are available and there was always something new to try. What is really helpful is that the restaurant will always try to accommodate any individual tastes if asked. This is possible because the food is prepared fresh to order and can be tweaked-great for kids, fussy adults and those with special dietary requirements.
At our most recent visit I asked about the sauce ingredients in the new Chu Chee Chicken, a spicy coconut based curry with butternut squash and mange-tout. Without being asked, our waiter immediately offered a taster and brought a small bowl of the sauce for me to try prior to ordering. It was delicious and I thoroughly enjoyed trying a new main course.The Chicken Raisukaree was also great. We always start with a double portion of the tempura battered chilli squid with the a sweet chilli dipping sauce- the whole family love it. To finish we ordered 2 of the hot drink and 3 taster dessert offer-a great value addition to the new menu. I usually order a full size white chocolate cheese cake with chilli and toffee sauce- this dessert is absolutely divine but the smaller portion in the dessert offer just satisfied my sweet tooth with less calories and guilt! The passion fruit dessert is light,tangy and fresh-also great.
In the past I have even ordered the wrong dish in error and still had it changed without charge and without fuss.The service at this visit was excellent as usual.
We will remain loyal to the brand because it can be relied on not to disappoint and until it does we will be regular visitors.
The only negative thing I could say about the Windsor branch is that its situated in a basement with no natural light- but the quality of the food outweighs this minor niggle.