“Best puds ever!!!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Slough
“Best puds ever!!!”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

Staff were so friendly and welcoming! One reccomended a coffee pud that had been made by the owner! Lovely coffee and loads of hot chocolates to choose from! Calories galore but oh so worth it!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Gillian W

Chester, United Kingdom
“good food good service”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

In a town were every other shop is selling food and drink you have be be good to serve the locals. Sandwiches made to order quick and tasty and a fine choice of chocolate cakes, well worth the short walk from the touristy town centre.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank mike s
“Brilliant”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Charlie and the chocolate factory has a long way to go. If you love chocolate you have to experience this. There again even if you don't there are plenty of other things to eat and drink. A must do!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Val C
Gerrards Cross, United Kingdom
“Lovely afternoon cream tea”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

I too had a Groupon voucher and I too had the best afternoon tea ever. Staff were really welcoming and the service excellent. The choice of sandwiches and scones were very generous. A lovely young team in the café who deserve all the credit for a lovely afternoon.

• Visited February 2014
Slough, United Kingdom
“AMAZING. 5*. FABULOUS”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

I purchased a deal on Groupon for a cream tea for four for about £26, so as you could believe I wasn't expecting the RITZ but I was absolutely blown away with how spectacular our visit was. The deal was to be prebooked, and as they received so much response for the deal, "Roxy" the manager honoured the voucher until a month after it expired as she wanted us to come and enjoy the tea. Which is a first for a Groupon deal, as I have had many where I struggled to book and told by other establishments "its a first come first served basis..." so we are off to a good start already!

Firstly, as soon as we walked in (we being: myself, and three other friends of mine) greeted us and asked who Chantel was and had a table reserved for us. We sat down, and was greeted with a hello from all staff who was there, Roxy brought out a glass of Prosecco with a strawberry elegantly placed on top of the glass, explained we could pick any four sandwiches even from the more expensive part of the menu, any hot chocolate from any part of the menu, we would also have two fresh warm scones with clotted cream and jam to follow, and even offered us water, and a pot of tea for each person.

The food was fantastic, everything tasted and looked fabulous, the hot chocolates were literally to-die-for, I recommend the peanut butter hot chocolate (think Reese peanut butter cups x10).

The cafe was lively, without being loud, and the cakes and chocolates looked scrumptious but we was all too lovely and full to manage any! The staff were polite, kind and happy to do anything for us.

Overall, this cafe is, easily, the best place I have ever had a hot chocolate and as for my first expereince of a cream tea, there is ALOT of living up to do for any other establishment. We was spoilt as soon as we came in and we was given enough time to finish our food without being rushed for the next course.

4 Massive 5* from me and my 3 friends.

Keep it up!!! We will be back!!!

• Visited February 2014