“very good service”

Ranked #67 of 248 Restaurants in Windsor
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner
Description: Serving up gourmet burgers in the UK since 2001. Offering a variety of delicious burgers, homemade sauces and seriously good milkshakes.
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Waiters very nice and helpful. I tried the oreo milkshake was delicious. The new ships with bacon probably would not be one of my options. always very good and generous burgers very tasty

Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

The service really shone at this establishment, we were greeted and advised in a friendly and entertaining manner - a large table was no trouble for the staff to assemble.

Following recommendation of the waiter, I chose the mighty burger cooked medium rare and was very pleased for the price. Complimentary nuts and a very tasty milkshake served in a metal mixer were very good additions.

Excellent service, good (modestly priced for the area) menu with lots of variety and a chilled atmosphere made for a great night.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

My Girlfriend and I have visited this restaurant several times this summer (particularly during the two burgers for £10 promotion). The food is consistently delicious and service is usually very good. I have tried the Buffalo, Wellington, Bacon and Cheese and Persian Lamb burgers with chips/onion rings or Homeslaw each time. All equally filling and delicious. My girlfriend is a fussy vegetarian and she has enjoyed the Billi and Fallafel burger several times and thoroughly enjoyed them also. The restaurant itself is small, clean and usually quite busy and the waiters are generally friendly and helpful.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

First visit to a GBK,and the food was excellent ( even though a little pricey), unfortunately we where not told how the ordering system worked and sat at the table for 15 minutes trying to attract the attention of a waiter.
The burger was excellent, fries overpriced though...

Reviewed August 31, 2013

This was our first visit to a GBK, and I have to say I was impressed.
I ordered a veggie classic, and had low expectations(i usually prefer non-veg in burger, but was on a diet)

But I was wrong. It was the best veggie burger I ever had.

All my family shared the opinion and we were happy.

Loved the 'nuts' concept.

The service was good too. And the setting in windsor made it picture perfect.

Will definitely go again.