“Great burger!”

Ranked #48 of 251 Restaurants in Windsor
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night
Description: Serving up gourmet burgers in the UK since 2001. Offering a variety of delicious burgers, homemade sauces and seriously good milkshakes.
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Lovely succulent burgers, skinny chips amazing, friendly efficient service, I know it's a chain but would eat here again

Reviewed February 18, 2013

We tried this restaurant for the first time whilst in Windsor for a day out, and were pleasantly surprised.
The staff were very friendly and efficient when we arrived, and service throughout was fast, efficient and courteous.
The burgers were excellent, cooked very well and very tasty.
My wife was happy as the option was there to order without a bun, and my daughter liked the burger and skinny fries.
The burger I had was the best in a long while, tasty juicy burger in a bun that complemented it.
The onion rings were also very tasty, and my daughter and I reckon they are the best we've had in a restaurant.

Would I recommend GBK? Definitely.
Will we go there again? Definitely.

Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

Love love love this place the only thing is you have to pay for sides and it's quite pricey. However the burgers are fantastic and the service is top notch when we went. The waiter was incredibly apologetic when they forgot the garlic butter and gave me an extra helping which was fabulous. Best place to grab a burger in Windsor.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

Never seen a burger so big but nerver paid as much for one as well! But on the plus side it was one of the best I have ever eaten and the staff were great,so well done guys.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Been here loads of times - a little bit pricey but the quality is always good. Unusual in that you have to order and pay at the counter so it isn't full waiter service, having said that the staff are unfailingly good.