“Lovely meal”

Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: Late Night, Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed November 11, 2013

This is the first time I have visited this Restaurant and I will definitely go back there when I am in the area. The meal was excellent and as some members of our family were vegetarians there was lots of choice for them too. I must also congratulate the staff as they were very attentive and helpful when we asked any questions about the food on the menu.

Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

I come here often and I am never disappointed when I leave. The jinga Bhuna is fantastic. The service is exceptional an always a swift flow of kingfisher.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Thoroughly enjoyed our evening here. Very buzzing atmosphere, great food, and very good service. Definitely will go again!

Reviewed October 6, 2013

We have been eating here for a few years, It's the best curry I've had, great service, the Sunday buffet is also great value with a good variety if different dishes on offer. Favourite dishes- chicken Rezala, Murg Nawabi, and Buhna, and you can have most dishes to your taste from mild to hot

Reviewed October 5, 2013

First visit here having been a regular at their other restaurant (Darruchini) for a good few years. Menu exactly the same and food is of a great quality.