The Thames Riviera Hotel
Kingswood Hotel(Maidenhead)
$49
$127
$119
Norfolk House Hotel(Maidenhead)(Great Value!)
$92
Premier Inn Maidenhead Town Centre(Maidenhead)(Great Value!)
$60
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
$38
Travelodge
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsblue river caferowing clubbeer gardenthe main hotelstayed for one nightwould stay againlovely locationtown centrefat duckthameswindsorrowersbrayriversideheathrowlegoland
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for one night when we had to get up early and work the next day. The hotel was fine, basic room. We were not in the main building which was possibly good because it pay have been quieter being a small distance away from the resturant and busy pub in the main building. The one thing that stood out to me in our stay here was the amazingly kind and cheerful staff. Upon check in we had a lovely young woman who was without a doubt the most polite and professional front desk person I have ever experienced. As I was sitting in the lobby waiting for friends I watched her deal with various tasks from different guests with a bubbly flawless attitude and always a big smile. Then at 5am the next morning the man checking me out was cheerful too. Great staff. Would feel happy returning here and hopefully spending more time next time.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

Stayed here overnight with a colleague. Check in was reasonably efficient and our rooms (across the car park in the annexe!) were basic, but clean and adequate. Rather overpriced for what it is really, and the breakfast was very greasy. Would probably use again if I had to but only for a single night.

Room Tip: Avoid the annexe
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

Overall it is an okay hotel, the staff are medioka.
Room was clean.
Wifi access is awful.
Bed is ridiculously firm and uncomfortable.
The bed makes for a bad night sleep

I stayed in the Thames lodge part of the hotel as the main building was full.

Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

If you want a reasonably priced hotel with excellent service in this area this is definitely the one to choose. We decided to stay for one night during the Thames path challenge as the location was perfect. The cleaner is clearly excellent/ the room was immaculate, and the reception staff couldnt be more helpful.

The only problem was a badly leaking shower which affected the floor in the room and the bathroom, and had caused the bath panel to peel (but not an issue/ not my floor or bathroom).

We will be staying here again at the same time next year, and would recommend to anyone.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Overall it is a decent hotel, the staff are delightful.

Room was clean.

Wifi access is awful.
Bed is ridiculously firm and uncomfortable.

Balcony is a nice feature.

Corridors, uninspiring.

I would only recommend this hotel for a flying visit rather late at night. The hotel is of a great quality but the bed really lets it down.