Tripadvisor
Maidenhead
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews train station town centre budget hotel room was clean min walk night stay convenient location lego land pleasant stay roadworks iron hairdryer pubs
Selected filters
Reviewed January 9, 2020 via mobile

never again ! terrible service! I still haven't received a refund, very not nice service . They knock to my room
4am and said I Didnt pay then I showed proof after few minutes again knock to my door and they said I need pay by cash ! I paid by cash and by card again . Big joke . Stay away from that place.

Date of stay: January 2020
TravelodgeUK, James from the Social Media Team at Travelodge Maidenhead Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2020

Thank you for reviewing our Travelodge Maidenhead Central Hotel.

We're so sorry to hear about your recent experience and would like to hear more about your stay.

May we kindly request you contact us with the link or a copy of your TripAdvisor review, via our website so our customer service team can investigate your visit with the hotel.

Thank you again for posting your comments and we hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed January 6, 2020

I have stayed here a few times now. The hotel is in an excellent location convenient for all you may need. The rooms are very clean, I stayed here for over a week and each day my room was cleaned to a very high standard. I needed help from Reception a couple of times and the gentleman was very understanding, showing empathy and gave me excellent customer care. I also had a maintenance issue in my room which was dealt with immediately, the guy who fixed the WC was both friendly and helpful. The management at this hotel I feel are exceptionally good and this filters through to all staff.

Reviewed January 6, 2020

Paid for early check in and had no problems checking (they demand photo ID but luckily my friend had advised me of this, I've never had to show ID at other budget hotels so seems strange..).

Room was a decent size and quite airy, but the carpet looked dirty and the bathroom floor / shower tray weren't very clean.

Bed was clean and comfortable.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed January 4, 2020

Apart from the parking not available or offering the discounts but everything else is fine. location is perfect if you have a family or long distance difficulties as such, because the is close to town centre.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 27, 2019

Ideal, affordable, clean convenient, thoroughly recommended, clean quiet warm room polite service staff. didnt use the restaurant but the breakfast smelled divine. even though it was Christmas night the room was well presented with tea and coffee facilities and a good bathroom

• Trip type: Traveled with family