In the run up to our wedding on 15th February we were told we could not get married due to flooding and so we had to change our venue with 4 days to go (Lillibrooke Manor). We had guests travelling quite a distance for us and we had always planned to accommodate them for the night of our wedding.
We could not have been more happy with the way that Alix Matania looked after us which meant that our bride and bridesmaid were able to stay over the night before the wedding and had breakfast brought to them the morning after. We also would like to thanks Luca for looking after us in the bar after our wedding until about 3.30am! Alix also managed to arrange a private room for us the following morning so we could have breakfast with all our guests.
What seemed like it was going to be a tragedy earlier in the week ended being the best day of our lives and we have Fredricks to thank in part for this! We wish you the best of luck for the future!
Darveer and Helen Sahans
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A lovely Edwardian building with it's own private gardens and swimming pool. Ample free car parking and great road access to the M4, M40 AND M404. Heathrow less than half an hour away and London also. Great location for Ascot, Kempton, Sandown, Windsor, Newbury and Lingfield racecourses. Close to Henley, Kingston Upon Thames,Windsor and for all major visitor attractions around The Central Thames Valley. 2 AA Rosetted Restaurant, Large Function Room and Spa Facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HRS so you can book your Fredrick's Hotel Restaurant Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fredrick`s Hotel Restaurant Maidenhead
- Fredricks Hotel Maidenhead