For a present I received a spa day here. It inc full use of the spa, lunch with champagne and 2 treatments consisting of a half hour back massage and a facial.
The morning was lovely as was able to sit in the sun by the pool. However 75% of the pool is outside so if its a cold day you cannot really go for a swim.
Had a lovely lunch outside with fresh bread rolls that were still steaming hot.
In the afternoon we relaxed by the pool, there is no jacquzzi which was a little let down for a spa. There was a steam room and sauna. Plus a foot bath that got all of my dead skin off of my feet. It was like magic, apparently there is nothing special in the water.
All in all was a lovely day but spa is small and beat to try and go on a hot day so u can make the most of outdoor pool and sun beds.
All robes, slippers and towels are inc. Nice touch is that your name is on the locker in the changing room
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A lovely Edwardian building with it's own private gardens and swimming pool. Ample free car parking and great road access to the M4, M40 AND M404. Heathrow less than half an hour away and London also. Great location for Ascot, Kempton, Sandown, Windsor, Newbury and Lingfield racecourses. Close to Henley, Kingston Upon Thames,Windsor and for all major visitor attractions around The Central Thames Valley. 2 AA Rosetted Restaurant, Large Function Room and Spa Facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Fredrick's Hotel Restaurant Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fredrick`s Hotel Restaurant Maidenhead
- Fredricks Hotel Maidenhead