Fredrick's is quite easy to miss but don't. It is a short drive from Heathrow and links to London are very simple and quick. It borders a golf course and although you're a few minutes from motorways and main railways, you wouldn't know it. The food is fabulous so eat in. The spa is small but very well appointed - perfect if, like me, you've just travelled a long way and need to unwind. The staff are excellent - very friendly and helpful and the general manager is a perfect gentleman. The swirly-whirly music is a bit disorienting but you get used to it and it is not obtrusive. Enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A lovely Edwardian building with it's own private gardens and swimming pool. Ample free car parking and great road access to the M4, M40 AND M404. Heathrow less than half an hour away and London also. Great location for Ascot, Kempton, Sandown, Windsor, Newbury and Lingfield racecourses. Close to Henley, Kingston Upon Thames,Windsor and for all major visitor attractions around The Central Thames Valley. 2 AA Rosetted Restaurant, Large Function Room and Spa Facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fredrick's Hotel Restaurant Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fredrick`s Hotel Restaurant Maidenhead
- Fredricks Hotel Maidenhead