We booked a one night stay which included a spa treatment, dinner and breakfast plus use of the spa. Unfortunately we were held up in traffic so missed our spa treatments. The Hotel were extremely understanding and offered us a gift voucher to have the treatments at a later date (they were fully booked so couldn't fit in our treatments). They also gave us complimentary wine which was not part of our package but realised we were disappointed in arriving so late and wanted us to enjoy our experience.
Moving on to dinner and breakfast. The restaurant food was of very high quality for both dinner and breakfast and the service attentive at dinner. We really couldn't fault it.
Overall we had a really lovely stay and would definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A lovely Edwardian building with it's own private gardens and swimming pool. Ample free car parking and great road access to the M4, M40 AND M404. Heathrow less than half an hour away and London also. Great location for Ascot, Kempton, Sandown, Windsor, Newbury and Lingfield racecourses. Close to Henley, Kingston Upon Thames,Windsor and for all major visitor attractions around The Central Thames Valley. 2 AA Rosetted Restaurant, Large Function Room and Spa Facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Fredrick's Hotel Restaurant Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fredrick`s Hotel Restaurant Maidenhead
- Fredricks Hotel Maidenhead