A beautiful hotel and spa we was pleasantly surprised our room was lovely and clean . We enjoyed the outdoor pool which was nice and warm,however the inside pool and the jacuzzi beds we found too cold which was a shame .
The young lady on reception was very helpful and pleasant . Our only big negative was no tea or coffee making facilities in the room . We will return hopefully for a whole weekend in the summer .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A lovely Edwardian building with it's own private gardens and swimming pool. Ample free car parking and great road access to the M4, M40 AND M404. Heathrow less than half an hour away and London also. Great location for Ascot, Kempton, Sandown, Windsor, Newbury and Lingfield racecourses. Close to Henley, Kingston Upon Thames,Windsor and for all major visitor attractions around The Central Thames Valley. 2 AA Rosetted Restaurant, Large Function Room and Spa Facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Fredrick's Hotel Restaurant Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fredrick`s Hotel Restaurant Maidenhead
- Fredricks Hotel Maidenhead