Few minor quibbles - such as Room Service pot of tea was supposed to be served with a slice of cake and a selection of biscuits. No cake! And for £4.20, you'd expect it. The fan in our bathroom wasn't working and the carpet on the stairs was very worn. But a lovely, quiet romantic break. We didn't use the spa facilities, but they looked lovely. The lounge/bar areas were very quiet for a Friday night, but we really appreciated the complimentary glass of sparkling wine. Our deal was for the 'best available room' which I doubt we got, but the bedroom was comfortable and quiet. Would have appreciated feather pillows as the fibre ones are not very nice which was a shame as they spoiled what was an amazingly comfortable bed. Overall a lovely hotel ,though and we will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A lovely Edwardian building with it's own private gardens and swimming pool. Ample free car parking and great road access to the M4, M40 AND M404. Heathrow less than half an hour away and London also. Great location for Ascot, Kempton, Sandown, Windsor, Newbury and Lingfield racecourses. Close to Henley, Kingston Upon Thames,Windsor and for all major visitor attractions around The Central Thames Valley. 2 AA Rosetted Restaurant, Large Function Room and Spa Facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Fredrick's Hotel Restaurant Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fredrick`s Hotel Restaurant Maidenhead
- Fredricks Hotel Maidenhead