Holiday Inn Maidenhead / Windsor
$119
Agoda.com
Kingswood Hotel(Maidenhead)
$49
Premier Inn Maidenhead Town Centre(Maidenhead)(Great Value!)
$60
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
$38
Travelodge
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,186 results
All reviewsmilk and cookieshealth clublegoland packagepancake machineleisure facilitiesactivity packplay areatwo double bedsbar areakids buffetchanging roomsplay roomswimming poolkids eat freefamily hotelvisiting legolandexecutive room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 6, 2013

the best hotel i have ever stayed at. nothing was too much trouble .wonderful staff. very quite. marvellous food. great location. should be a five star .what more can i say every hotel should be this good. will find it hard to beat it anywhere else.

Room Tip: choose a third floor
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank hanky_1
SteveHarron, General Manager at Holiday Inn Maidenhead / Windsor, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Wow! What can I say but thank you! I wish all our reviews were like yours! Glad you enjoyed your time with us so much and hope we get the chance to welcome you again soon.
Thanks again!

Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

Booked Legoland trip and decided to pick this Holiday Inn as our package hotel.
We decided to stay a night before our Legoland entry as after a long 3 & a half hour drive and 2 children thought this was sensible.
Check in staff young girl was so welcoming and advised that we had a travel cot up and ready in room fantastic.
We booked table for evening meal without issue and went to our ground floor room which was superb.
2 double beds my eldest was astounded to have such a big bed to himself!!
Room was spotless just fantastic not a bad thing to say.
Evening meals for kids free buffet and adult meals 2 courses £14.50, 3 courses £16.50 a justified price to pay for fantastic food and service.
Breakfast buffet yet again fantastic service with a smile from all staff
So if you are thinking of doing a Legoland package then I would definitely recommend the Holiday Inn Maidenhead.
It's about 20 mins from the park but we didn't find this an issue although others might.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank acart2005

Thanks for taking the time to write and review of of course for the 5 stars - very much appreciated. I was delighted to read that you and the family enjoyed your stay with us on your visit to Legoland. I will take pleasure in sharing your comments with the team here at the hotel.
Thanks again and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

I chose this hotel purely for the ease of access to visit Legoland with our two small grandchildren. I read through the reviews and they seemed OK. The price was in our budget and the 'kids eat free' option was appealing along with the swimming pool as they both love to swim. Oh dear...I am sorry to say it was not a good experience for us. Firstly, the room (308) was not big enough to house x2 Z beds. The duvets on aforementioned beds were double duvets folded in half and placed in a cover. Hot, heavy and very uncomfortable for little ones. The swimming pool is not large enough for the size of hotel and allows only 30 people in at any one time. With our supper time fast approaching we had no option but to return to our room without having had a dip...
Supper was OK for us, however, we were told very firmly that the children could eat from one area of the buffet only as the rest was for a group of people. We adhered to this...others didn't! No healthy option for the children, just chips, nuggets, beans, sausage and a 'pasta dish' consisting of pasta in tomatoes with a bit of cheese on top! When are these hotels going to realise that there are a great many children who are discerning in their taste and do enjoy salad and food other than fast/ junk food. Breakfast was OK...we were in early so not many around and quite quiet. I asked for whole milk...I wish I hadn't. The waitress looked baffled and said she would ask in the kitchen!!! The breakfast room on the second day was crowded, very noisy and busy. We requested a table in the bar area. Summing up this hotel I would say...the staff were friendly however there is a training issue. Housekeeping need to rethink the the way rooms are made up. It seems silly to put a hard/soft tag on the pillows when those pillows are so worn they shouldn't be in the room. Lastly, I take exception to being in a room which overlooks the smoking area used by guests and staff. We could not have our window open because of the noise of the smokers chatting away at gone midnight. I would not recommend this hotel unless you are prepared to accept what you are given for the price.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Thanks for your review of the hotel and your honest feedback. I certainly take on board your observations and will be acting on your experiences. Clearly what you describe in terms of pillows and duvets for the children should not have happened and I apologise for this.
I'm sorry you wouldn't recommend us as a hotel but can only hope that if you do return that your experiences would be more in keeping with your expectations.
Thanks again for taking the time and trouble to write about us.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

We stayed here overnight while visiting legoland from the outside the hotel looks nothing but inside it is entirely different very fresh and modern it has swimming pool and gym etc room are not overly big but have everything you need and are spotless ,the food was delicious we had a set menu 3 courses for £16.50 and the kids ate free which was a bonus. Breakfast as in all holiday inns was brilliant .

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Thanks for the review and the kind words. I was delighted to read you enjoyed your stay and of course great to get 5 stars - thanks!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

If I was looking for somewhere to stay when visiting the town, if I wasn't going to be staying there for long then I would find somewhere cheaper. Unless you are going to 'live' there fro a week or more its not really worth it. They have a lovely restaurant, gym and pool, but I would never use these on a 1 or 2 night break.
It is very industrial looking and not particularly homely or welcoming, its just a room with a bed that looks like every other room in the hotel. It serves its purpose and is very business feely in the rooms. The bridal suite doesn't even offer anything more, just slightly more room.
I have stayed in this hotel with my friends and with a partner but its not a very romantic place.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple

Thanks for the review but I was sorry to read we weren't quite what you were looking for. As a brand chain hotel we won't do lots of individual styles of room and yes we are blessed with 1960s architecture, sorry if this wasn't to your taste.
Appreciate you taking the time to write about us.
Kind regards