“Fab food and Coeliac friendly - Woo Hoo!!”
Review of Flaming Cow

Flaming Cow
Reserve with OpenTable
Flaming Cow is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 15 Restaurants in Eton
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 1, 2015

Great food, beer and atmosphere but to top all that they are completely coeliac friendly and even provide gluten free buns as well as burgers, fries and ribs!, the whole family love it and have been back several times.

2  Thank JulesMWindsor

Reviewed May 30, 2015

The reviews are pretty good so we went based on this. Service was friendly and fast. You get tap water brought to the table straightaway which in my view actually prevents people ordering drinks - I would have ordered a drink if this was not done but was instead offered at time of ordering (anyway obviously this is no detriment to customers!). The burger was good however the fries were a bit cold. The hotdog which claims to be 'pure beef' appeared and tasted exactly the same as a pork frankfurter?! The meals are priced at roughly £8-11 and fries at about £4 - quite overpriced for what you get. The alcoholic milkshakes are delicious, however again overpriced at £8 for quite a small portion.
Whilst the meal is tasty, there are better burger places out there which just have an edge, for the same amount of money.

1  Thank itsamy2287
Reviewed May 27, 2015

I visit this place with my friend during my lunch brake. The welcome was prompt, it was quiet, after lunch rush, but still it was nice to be acknowledge immediately.
The service continued to be nice and the food arrived just in time. I love burgers but I was tempted by the hot dog! The food was nice and generous.
The decor is very cool, the place is clean...overall no faults at all! It is a bit more expensive than other places, but then again I will definitely be willing to come back.

Reviewed May 26, 2015 via mobile

I was looking forward to my visit, firstly we walked straight pass the place. Advertising/ posters etc is slim to none, I only live in Windsor so was expecting to find it pretty quick.
Service was fine, nothing to complain about there, the only thing was the music was turned up half way through our meal making it difficult for me and my friend to chat.
Food was good but I've had a better burger at other restaurants in the area.
Shame about the selection of American beers, there were only 3 or so and nothing on tap. I just think the place is a bit pricey for what it is, id maybe give it another go at some other point but won't be rushing back.

Reviewed May 23, 2015 via mobile

This small burger joint has been recommended by few friends and I was meaning to visit Flaming Cow for a while now.
Upon a celebrating my brothers end of school we decided we would like to have some guilty burgers.
The restaurant was very busy, and fully booked on our arrival, but the lovely host has managed to sit us down (thank you very much!)
We been served very promptly. Staff is highly organised and efficient and certainly knows how to make the customers happy!
We didn't have to wait long for our meal, even tho the restaurant was very busy. I had a lovely "Santa Fe" which was absolute spot on for me.
Ideally spicy, mouth watering med rare beef and yummy sweet potato chips! I had GammaRay ale to wash it all down, which was not really my taste, but had it changed for amazing "Wu Chops..." Ale.

Gutted I live too far to enjoy those burgers more often...

Next stop, the Fishcraft!