In the Bridges rooms the bathroom windows are frosted, but do not have a blind. I was on the ground floor and didn't feel comfortable using the bathroom with people walking past the window every few minutes, especially at night when you put the light on. A very helpful receptionist kindly swapped me to a room on the 2nd floor where I was much more comfortable and felt very relaxed.
The food was good at dinner and breakfast and Bruno the bar man was quite entertaining. It was a good all round experience with a minor issue resolved quickly and efficiently, all staff I came into contact with were very friendly and helpful. Thank you for a pleasant stay Sunningdale.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunningdale Park in Ascot is a modern hotel that offers bedroom accommodation in over 65 acres of landscaped gardens and natural woodland. The hotel offers stylish bedrooms, free Wi-Fi, free parking and a take-away breakfast box only. A gym is also available. Easily accessible from several major motorways including the M3, M4, and M25 and just 30 minutes from Heathrow, the hotel is well-placed for business traveller stays during the week. An easy reach to London and close proximity to some great local attractions including Ascot Racecourse, LEGOLAND and the majestic town of Windsor, the hotel is also a convenient and cost-effective base for weekend breaks to the area. Please note there is no restaurant or bar at the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Sunningdale Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunningdale Park Ascot
- Sunningdale Park Hotel Ascot
- Sunningdale Park Berkshire/Ascot