“Great for Aspiring Golfers”

Lavender Park Golf Centre
Ranked #3 of 9 things to do in Ascot
More attraction details
Owner description: A privately owned, public pay and play parkland course, ideal for players of all levels. PGA Master Professional: David Johnson. Lessons available 7 days a week (including evenings)Driving Range: 25 covered bays, floodlit and open 09.00 - 22.30, 7 days a week (40 balls for £2.90)Other facilities include: golf shop, putting green, eight table snooker club, licensed sports bar.
Reviewed March 9, 2013

A gem of a golf centre and extremely Boy friendly. Easy to turn up and play. Relaxed bar area. Sufficiently challenging 9-hole course for families to play. And a GREAT golf teaching for juniors. I wish we could get there more often as it's a great place to go for a few hours after school. All year round!

Reviewed February 26, 2013

This is not a proper golf course. It is a Par 3 short, narrow tree-lined course to sharpen up your short game and is very testing for that reason. Good practise facilities and very relaxing small clubhouse serving good bar meals at reasonable prices. Andrew Piper is a great coach and would recommend him highly as he makes the most of your golfing ability. One of the best practise facilities in the area.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

For novices the course is par 3 and easy to navigate, a good place to start before going out on the larger local courses. Excellent club house facilities for a coffee on the terrace and lessons available.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

Pay and paly or just use the driving range like we did. Staff friendly ample parking and bar and snacks on site.
perfect thing to do to while away a boring afternoon.

1  Thank thebaroness
Reviewed September 16, 2012

For the first time in my life i have been accused of stealing.
I paid by card 15.25 for my son to play a round and to hit some balls.
I forgot to get a pencil.
I said i am sorry i havent got 20p for a pencil and the assisitant gestured that was not a prob for me to have one (she looked to see if anyone was looking before she did this).
I went to driving range where a member of staff accused me of stealing a 20p pencil and that he had "seen me before".
I was upset and angry.I have never been to the course before, and why would i want to take a 20p pencil? i had a 42k Beamer in the car park!
If you want to be looked down on and to have your child upset (8yr) then be warned.
I was treated like dirt by a person that has no tact or diplomacy and was just plain rude and ignorant.
I do not expect anything to happen with regard to this mail............his word against mine.
But i want to make as many people aware of his shocking behaviour as i possibly can.
Hopefully it will cost them more than 20p.I am no thief.
They have my number if they wish to call me to discuss.......... and i will update this thread accordingly.

Mr H of Camberley.