“Great little Italian”

Pazzia Restaurant & Piano Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Pazzia Restaurant & Piano Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 47 Restaurants in Ascot
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 27, 2014

A great little traditional Italian often with a scattering of celebs, serving good food at okay prices. Can be a little noisy when they have live music, due to the low ceilings, so a romantic dinner isn't advised on those nights!

Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

After a 4 hour drive from the Wirral for a fun packed day at Legoland with the kids an easy going pizzeria was exactly hear we wanted. The staff were lovely and really good with the kids. If you want good quality classic no home cooked Italian food - Pazzia is perfect - the pizzas were great, as was the carpaccio. If I would mention anything it would be the wine list. Now don't get me wrong - I like a good bottle of red and occasionally I don't mind paying for it but if you want a bottle you are going straight in at around £40 and if Italian reds are your thing after that you are at £150- £300 super Tuscan which although tempted was a little daunting. I however opted for a couple of glasses of Rioja at £9 each which were lovely. If I find myself back in this beautiful part of the country I will be back at Pazzia. Hopefully with one of those super Tuscans!!!!

Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

Since moving to Ascot we have been looking for a good pizzeria. Glad to say we have found it here. Great pizza's and friendly service. We will be back!

Reviewed April 17, 2014

THe Italian food was certainly better than most so-called Italian restaurants ijn the area. Each dish is quite obviously well prepared. Be careful about going on an evening when there is live music, as the ceiling is low and it feally is quite noisy and difficult to hold a conversation. Much more enjoyable for us when there is no music !

1  Thank henryvws
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Went on Friday night. Very busy but service was good. Everyone enjoyed the dishes chosen. My daughter particularly enjoyed her Dover sole which was a special and understandably was quite pricey. Live singer on and a buzzy atmosphere. Chocolate mousse good but have tasted better elsewhere but that is personal choice!