“Good atmosphere friendly service”
Review of Strada - Salisbury - CLOSED

Strada - Salisbury
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Since opening its doors in March 2007, Strada Salisbury has proven hugely popular with both locals and visitors to the area. The restaurant overlooks the market place and is within easy walking distance from the Salisbury Playhouse and Salisbury Cathedral. Strada Salisbury is a part of the well-known group of contemporary Italian restaurants located on the high street serving good quality, simple, freshly prepared dishes using the finest seasonal produce available. The menus offer hand stretched pizzas, fresh pastas and risotto, as well as grilled meat and fish dishes.
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Buzzing with diners, nicely paced service for a night out and well presented food. Getting a little pricey as for once there was no deal to be had.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

I took my girlfriend to Strada for a meal on Monday evening and I have to say "WoW" the food was very good and the service accompanied by comfortable surroundings, low lighting and candles was just perfect. The manager Wayne was aware of it being our anniversary and treated us wonderfully in order to make our evening special, it worked :).. We traveled from Winchester to this restaurant as we wanted to use our clubcard vouchers up before they ran out and i'm glad we did. Thank you Strada in Salisbury we will be back.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

There was quite a lot of us (18 ish) and we were put on three tables - so we were all split up. Some of the meals took a while to come out, and one took ages and it was only when asked that we were told the first one was burnt so was being done again. The food we had was nice. The bill was hard to break down due to some of the food being in Italian so it made totting things up difficult. Staff are nice and attentive, good location.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

Had lunch with my husband on a damp dreary Monday, but Danie who looked after us was so helpful and smiley. Made the whole experience comfortable and we enjoyed the rest of our stay in Salisbury with a nice feeling.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

A few months ago, I visited Italy (read my other reviews if you're interested). We had quite a number of different dishes there. Going to an Italian restaurant in the United Kingdom was a bit of a gamble, but turned out well enough.

The menu isn't overly crowded with dishes, by which you can tell the kitchen has specialized in a number of preferred courses. Strada offers a 'specials' menu alongside the regular menu. It combines a number of regular dishes in a value package so to speak :). You can even choose between several courses for appetizer, main and desert.

I'd rate Strada 3.5 out of 5. The food isn't that special, but well done. The staff are witty and helpful. Also, I found the restaurant contemporary furnished, which adds a few points as well. So my final score is 4 out of 5. A decent score for a decent dinner.