“Mexilicious...hugely recommended”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Mexilicious...hugely recommended”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Came in for a meal Friday night after being recommended by a friend that travels all the way from Basingstoke just to eat in this fine establishment and i couldn't of been anymore thrilled, the food was fantastic and looked amazing, the staff was very welcoming from the start to finished and the service was great we were very looked after, always made sure we were ok and well catered for...on a hole, great night and will be back again very soon 10/10

Malaga, Spain
“Ghastly place! AVOID.”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

On ordering a Martini I was surprised when it arrived in a highball glass when the proper Martini glasses were clearly to be seen right in front of the waitress. She had to ask another member of staff what a Martini glass was! Then she answered the telephone before completing our order - most unprefessional and impolite. The place was packed and extremely noisy, the decor was tatty and dated as were the toilets.

They need a thorough overhaul of the decore AND the staff. The food looked awful so we were glad we were not eating there. Not to be recommended.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank perle369
West Wales
“Great menu selection”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Have eaten with business colleagues and family, great ambience and excellent location in Salisbury. Something for everyone's taste

• Visited November 2012
Andover, Hampshire, United Kingdom
“Christmas Meal”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Superb hosting (Alex), excellent organisation and fantastic food! Considering the numbers in our party, every dish came out on time and piping hot. Nothing was too much trouble for the very friendly staff either. Outstanding!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Debbie B
Salisbury, United Kingdom
“Ruined my boyfriends birthday!!!!”
Reviewed December 7, 2012 via mobile

We came here for my boyfriends birthday meal.......NEVER AGAIN!!!!! It was a quiet Monday night........ I had potato skins to start which were average......My boyfriend and his mother shared a spicy platter of which was cold..... His father had another starter....... So they were average........the main courses however were a different story.......my mother in law had the chicken enchiladas and it came out cold, I had the pork which came out in a very hot dish......but the pork was really tough and dry......my mother in laws dish came out hot the 2nd time! My boyfriend and his father had the wild boar.......which again came out cold and my boyfriends was so tough he couldn't cut it! This was sent back and lo and behold they can't out cold again!!!! For dessert my boyfriend had the chilli ice cream which had the heat rating of 1 chilli.......however we discovered that it had been laced with Dorset nagger...... The hottest chilli in the world!!! The waitress who from previous reviews I think is the manager was surly, uninterested, rude and unattentive!! Not once were we asked if we wanted any more drinks etc.....she was also talking to people at the bar and pointing over at us......as we dared to complain.......Needless to say we will NOT be returning!!!

1 Thank brianbex