“Hox Quality”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 7, 2013

We use a number of the restaurants in Salisbury but this is one we go to for a bit of a treat and, as on this occasion, it never disappoints. The excellent food is served with an unpretentious twist. Hox presents a quality blend of food, atmosphere, value and service, and always leaves me with the feeling of having had a good night out.

Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

4 of us enjoyed a simply excellent meal at Hox. We've eaten there often and have never failed to be impressed. The service was great, the atmosphere warm, welcoming and relaxed and the food fantastic. It was well presented, incredibly tasty and hit the spot with all 4 of us. All in all, another really great experience. Hox has never failed to deliver.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

New Years Eve, treated myself to one of the Hox signature dishes, Lamb Shank. A dish of delicate flavour and one which will linger on the taste buds, certainly the best in Salisbury. Accompanied by a Margaret River Semillion/Sauvignon certainly bought 2012 to a good conclusion.

The usual attentive and knowledgeable service puts this Indian restaurant high on anybodies list of Indian restaurants regionally and nationally.

DS 1/1/13

Reviewed December 20, 2012

Been many times and always very enjoyable experience and very good value. Excellent friendly service.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

Hox Brasserie is one of our local restaurants that I've never visited. It was our treat after very busy week and I was looking forward to try something new again.
The place is very clean with friendly staff and amazing owner. Mr Attic, the owner, greeted us upon arrival and showed us our table. The menu looked very various but since I don't do Indian food so often I was a bit lost. And again, Mr Attic helped with the food selection, recommended combinations and I was happy to stick with his advices.
I chosen onion bhaji and mixed grill platter with spiced potatoes. Food was lovely, both courses came on time.
It was great to try something new and I am looking forward to come back and try something more spicy this time :)