“What an Adrenaline Rush.. Fantastic”

Ultimate Race Car Experience
Ranked #6 of 11 Fun & Games in Salisbury
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed June 1, 2014

I have been a couple of times now and I will be going many more times. I have already booked the venue for my Birthday Party party this year.
From the moment you enter the venue you are made to feel very welcome by the staff and are given a full brief on the simulator and how it works.

The main room looks more like an F1 garage, it is kept spotless.

There are numerous car and tracks to chose from and it could also be used as a training aid to help someone learn to drive.
Even when you are not in one of the 6 cars you will still enjoy your experience as it is also great entertainment watching others as they drive around the tracks.

However, if you are a 'need for speed' freak then this is about as real as it gets without actually being in a racing car. The adrenaline rush is huge and the simulators full motion feedback with 'G' forces lets you experience driving an F1 car around Silverstone without killing yourself.
You can race against your friends and family and it gave me the chance to compete against my adult sons and actually beat them at something again.

This is a fantastic experience and a real bonus for anyone in Salisbury, thank you URCE.

Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

I visited ultimate race car experience with a couple of friends not long ago and I can't think of anything I could fault with the facility! It was brilliant.

We had booked an hour session and began by getting the full kit on to make the experience more real then ever! We had a talk to ask whether we had experience and began in a basic F1 car to get use to the full motion sim and then as time went on we stopped for a little break where we were offered a drink before deciding to race one another at silverstone! We all raced In the BMW Z4GT3 and of course I won!

With over 60 Tracks and 30 Cars to choose from I would defiantly recommend this experience! I can't wait for there official launch on the 17th Of May now!!

Thank you ultimate race car experience for a brilliant experience!!

Reviewed May 7, 2014

Well what a fantastic and ultimate experience this was, so the name of the business is certainly very apt.

From the moment we arrived to when we left, all six of us (4 adults & 2 children) were made to very very welcome. The building was spotlessly clean and given that the walls and floor are white, it was a joy to see.

We were here for my son Josh's 14 birthday. It was a gift from a family member and what a surprise it was for Josh!

Mark Lush explained how the simulators worked and what you could expect to feel once in the driving seat, but even though it had been explained it went beyond all expectations.

For anyone that's not sure about booking an "Ultimate Race Car Driving Experience" I would urge you to book! It's fun, it's fast and it's loud! It's everything you think you'd expect and more.

These simulators really are amazing! This is something for the inner competitor, the racing drivers amongst you, those that want to experience driving anything from a Williams F1 to a BWM Z4 Touring car on tracks that include Silverstone, Monte Carlo, Dubai and many more.

With two very competitive boys and husband I have no doubt that we will be visiting again very soon.

Massive thanks for an amazing and Ultimate race car experience.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

This is truly an experience not to be missed if you like driving at speed!! There is a vast array of cars (F1, rally etc) and tracks from around the world to choose from!!
So if you have ever imagined yourself as a F1 driver - this is as realistic as it gets! The experience is full motion simulation where you can feel every bump on the track with the chair shifting and vibrating with every turn!
Go in a group of up to 6 people and you can race each other, as the sims are linked!!
Apparently they do corporate events, such as team building for small companies. They also do birthdays!
Visit them at www.ultimaterce.co.uk or we found them on Facebook!!

Reviewed May 5, 2014

This high tech facility that offers Full Motion Race Car Simulators is remarkable.
The staff are excellent and very professional and knowledgeable.
The Simulator technology is the best I have ever come across in the UK offering cars and tracks that only professional racing drivers would ever experience.
It's location is at an historic airfield (Old Sarum Airfield) and has plenty of parking.
We would recommend this to either the Motorsport enthusiast or Professional Racing Driver.
This is the best £60.00 I spent in years!!