“Great lunch”

The Kings House Cafe
Ranked #55 of 271 Restaurants in Salisbury
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Description: Set in the beautiful Cathedral Close, The King's House Cafe prides itself on freshly made lunches including sandwiches, panini's, quiches, soup and specials of the day. We have a wonderful selection of home baked cakes, Judes ice creams, cold drinks and speciality teas and coffee's. Indoor and outdoor dining space, an outstanding view of the Cathedral and the best flapjacks for miles!
London, United Kingdom
“Great lunch”
Reviewed April 4, 2014

I had the best homemade soup and a roll I have had in a long time. Each table had a great info sheet on a period of history in Salisbury. The museum had a few interesting curios but the building was probably more impressive.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Ian501100

Salisbury, United Kingdom
“Come back Basil, all is forgiven”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

This was the worst experience I have ever had in a restaurant or cafe of any description. The sole member of staff was extremely obnoxious, and I would have complained to the manager except that this individual turned out to be the very same person. Everything was too much trouble, and I seriously felt that my friend and I had made some personal intrusion for which we were being punished. This manager person then proceeded to shut the place half an hour early, forcing us to gulp down our drinks, which summed up the whole experience. That individual should seriously invest in some customer focus training, or else if that is too steep a learning curve, the Fawlty Towers box set. Hopefully visitors to the City are not put off by this place, one can only hope they go to any other establishment, which will invariably be a better experience.

• Visited February 2014