“Delicious, friendly and a unique location”
Review of Fish Row Deli Cafe - CLOSED

Fish Row Deli Cafe
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Description: A friendly, independent deli & cafe bringing you high quality produce at affordable prices, centrally located in the heart of historic Salisbury, Wiltshire.
Reviewed April 14, 2014

I regularly pop in for a panini and pot of tea enjoyed in the beautiful upstairs cafe area. The panini fillings are fabulous meats, cheeses and relishes from the deli and served with fresh salad made on the premises. The staff are friendly and knowledgable. One of my favourite cafés.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

I have often bought my lunch from this deli and a few meats and cheeses to take away. On Friday I was having guests for dinner and wanted a selection of meats and cheeses, olives etc for a board I was putting together. It was lunchtime, but a lovely young lady (blonde hair) took the time to help me select 3 meats and cheeses plus lots of extra bits. She listened to what I was after and gave great advise, letting me taste samples to make sure I liked what she had suggested. I spent £25 in all which for the quantity wasn't cheap, but the quality of the produce is very high and everything tasted great and my husband and dinner guests really enjoyed it.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

Comments are from my mother who visited on 25/02.
"Very friendly and helpful staff. Food was delightful and very good quality. Would recommend if you are going to Salisbury and I will be going again."

Reviewed February 1, 2014

This is my second visit to this deli, and last time I had a fabulous meal and really enjoyed the experience. This time I was really disappointed by the time it took to bring our meal; it turned out we had been forgotten as they had a new member of staff. All the staff are really friendly and enthusiastic but it seemed a bit disorganised. Sadly, the area we sat in (downstairs by the window) was dirty - the floor and skirting boards made me feel a bit sick. When we sat down we were the only people in the ground floor part, but others came afterwards and they were served before us and even they were complaining about the time the service took.

However, I will go back as from the other reviews and my own past experience this could be just a blip on the day. I do hope they give it a good clean though.

1  Thank AmandaDorset
Reviewed November 29, 2013

We stumbled across this gorgeous little deli whilst visiting Salisbury recently. It is housed in a timbered medieval building with tons of character. They have an excellent range of, mainly, local cheeses and lots of other interesting deli produce. They have a small seating area on the ground floor and further seating upstairs underneath ancient roof timbers. We will certainly call in again on our next visit to Salisbury.