“Bouncing atmosphere, tasty food, polite staff, awesome music!”

Craft Bar at The Salisbury Arms
Ranked #28 of 272 Restaurants in Salisbury
Cuisines: American, Street Food
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Craft Bar at the Salisbury Arms: where bar meets pub meets cafe in a welcoming, informal and friendly social space. Our 'street food' garden kitchen cooks great value hand crafted burgers, made with fresh ingredients from local quality butchers and artisan bakers. We serve craft beer, burgers and cocktails, with skill, style and a smile. There is no need to book, but if you're a larger table (6+) please let us know and we can make sure we have a space available for you. Just 1 minute's walk from the market square, we are the back street bar you always hoped to find.
Reviewed June 7, 2014

This place is very welcoming and kind. Not to mention the amazeballs burgers and cocktails. Not messing around with the word 'Craft' on their menu, everything is 100% craft! Very varied types of Ales, Lager, Sodas, Porters, Ciders and Beer. Would definitely recommend people to check this place out.

2  Thank marlena b

Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

After reading through the old trip advisor we decided to go to the craft bar @ the salisbury arms straight through the door was a warm welcome and superb friendly service felt welcomed straight away which you don't really get in many pubs/bars luckily and to our amazement there was a plethora of offers on so we had 2 cocktails for £7.00 a couple of jam jar mojitos and they grow there own mint such a touch once we sat down looked and looked at the menu and found that everything was fresh which the landlady Julia explained they don't even own a freezer or microwave which we giggled about we had the peanut butter and bacon jam burger yes that right just what I said and the smoked bacon double cheeseburger both cooked medium which is a treat in itself as the burgers are hand made and boy can you tell with a side of cheesemary fries the taste was out of this world I lives in America for a while and I would say that the best burger I have ever had fact people of salisbury if relaxed dining and epic food is your thing I beg you to go there you will not be disappointed food bill came to £19.40 which is excellent value for what theses guys are doing was so stuffed couldn't move keep it up guys see you next week

4  Thank Stephen N
Reviewed June 5, 2014

My two friends and I ate here for my friends Birthday. We had two "Triple P" burgers and "smoked double bacon"
They were good, but at almost £7 each they weren't worth the money for what was essentially one chicken breast, one lettuce leaf, some pesto and a bun. They looked sad on the plate, no salad garnish, or anything. The smoked double bacon burger was lovely, but again, a little sad on the plate and quite small. Considering it's all these guys do, they didn't blow us away at all.
We actually left here, and went elsewhere for desert.
Almost £30 for three small, mediocre burgers and two portions of fries seemed steep to us.
Good, but not great.

2  Thank Lucy J
Reviewed May 2, 2014

They just started a new menu today. And oh my God! We ordered 4 types of burgers and split each in 4, so everyone could taste different kinds. It was spectacular. We argued on which was the best. And we were so happy with einstök beer. All of them are great. We just feel in love with the place. Wonderful staff.

Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

Visited a while ago and loved the place. Had a delicious home made mince pie and some gorgeous cocktails (espresso martini is highly recommended!) in a lovely chilled out atmosphere. I keep meaning to go back and try their savoury food - if it's as good as their cakes I will be very happy!