Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fantastic Experience, would highly recommend Goskydive!

Such an amazing experience from beginning to end! It started with a really good induction by George... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
TrinaLouise2208
Amazing and epic 15,000 ft skydive

What an amazing experience, It’s been on my bucket list for some time and I finally got round to... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
pashlee17
reading
via mobile

All reviews tandem skydive free fall amazing experience these guys safe hands whole team ground staff raise money adrenaline rush birthday present bucket list staff were amazing explained everything scared of heights instructor 000ft cameraman
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

What a brilliant experience .. best birthday present ever! Highly recommended..

The team were great, especially Instructor Ryan who was calm and helped the nerves .. thanks for a great day x

Date of experience: March 2020
gabypgsd, Front Office Manager at GoSkydive, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Tourist594223,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a kind review. We're so glad that you had such a brilliant time and what an epic birthday present to have received. I'm sure you won't forget this one for a while!

I'll be sure to pass on your kind comments to Ryan and the team.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Absolutely amazing all the staff are friendly and helpful and Edd was amazing who I done my jump with

Hi Q9153RHrachell,

Thank you for leaving us such a great review. I'll be sure to pass on your thanks to the team, especially your instructor Edd!

Reviewed March 1, 2020 via mobile

Amazing Experiance I can’t stress enough no matter how scared u think u are how many nerves u feel In the plane as soon as u leave the plane it’s the most awesome thing u will experiance !!
The staff are awesome extremely experienced and knowledgeable will answer any questions are great at calming nerves and talking u through the whole thing !
I can’t thank them enough for the experience totally epic !!

Hi DannyB1922,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a fantastic review! We totally agree, the nerves once you leave the plane just fly away and you get to experience something quite amazing! We're so glad that you had such a great experience with us.

I'll be sure to pass on your kind comments about the team, as we're really grateful! We pride ourselves in ensuring every single customer has a unique and excellent experience with us.

Reviewed March 1, 2020

So, most people know about skydiving, but... there is simply no way to put into words how mind blowing it really is! You have to do it for yourself - the day is a rush of emotions; butterflies, fear, laughter, nerves, more laughter! But ultimately joy and happiness. The whole team at GoSkydive are incredible there wasn't a point in my time there that I didn't see the smiling face of a wonderful human ready to put me at ease! Just a wonderful staff and crew that just want you to love something as much as they do. Would like to say a special thanks to Henk my instructor for just being the coolest guy ever and really keeping me smiling! And also to Jamie for joining me on our jump to do the filming! Man, it is just wicked cool! Seriously thank you!! I had all the pictures and video by the time I got home and while jumping out of a perfectly good airplane should be memory enough, it really is a lot to take in so I am so glad that I got a camera package too. I've watched it like 10 times already! Big love to you all and I'll be back soon x

Hi B7175FPgregp,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such an awesome review about your experience with us. It sounds like you sure did have a totally epic 40th birthday! We couldn't agree more about the rush of emotions you feel when it comes to skydive, which are all natural and we're here to ensure your experience is the best it can be.

It's so amazing to hear such great feedback about our team, as they all do truly love what they do and this comes across from your comments, that I will be passing onto them all, especially your instructor Henk and camera flyer Jamie!

The media is something to treasure for sure and no doubt you'll watch it over and over again in years to come. I'll be sure to pass on your thanks to our media team for how quickly you received everything, ensuring you were able to relive your skydive by the time you got home!

Glad to hear you'll be back soon. Looking forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed February 9, 2020

Awesome loved it dont know why I waited so long to do it all I can say is dont out it off do it now it's so much fun grab some mates do it for a laugh

Date of experience: February 2020
GabriellaGoSkydive, Front Office Manager at GoSkydive, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2020

Hi AndyD2859,

Thank you for leaving us such a fabulous review! It sounds like you had a great experience and we're so glad you decided to take the leap! We hope you'll be back soon with some friends! Don't forget you'll get money off a second jump and even friends get some discount too.