Tripadvisor
Search
Open today: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Review Highlights
Birthday

Awesome loved it dont know why I waited so long to do it all I can say is dont out it off do it now... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
AndyD2859
Mind Blown

Go SkyDive in Salisbury is the ultimate safe, fun and totally family orientated company out there... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
JaneC2109

All reviews tandem skydive free fall amazing experience these guys ft jump safe hands whole team ground staff raise money whole process adrenaline rush birthday present staff were amazing bucket list explained everything scared of heights instructor
Selected filters
Reviewed December 5, 2019 via mobile

Went to watch a friend skydive. I have been a few times now. The team are great and everyone seems out at ease in readiness to jump.

Date of experience: August 2019
GabriellaGoSkydive, Guest Relations Manager at GoSkydive, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2019

Hi carolinec413,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this fantastic review! Sounds like you enjoyed your day with the team, i will be sure to pass on your kind comments to rest of the team.

We hope to see you back again for another epic adventure!

Gby And The GoSkydive Team

Reviewed November 15, 2019 via mobile

This place was insane, I was gifted a skydive back in October for a birthday present. The skydive itself was by far the best thing I have ever experienced in my life! Free fall really is like no other. The entire function of this place was great from start to finish, every staff member took care of us and put us at ease with the safety side. The induction led by the lovely young lady Gabriella was funny and informative.

The only downside was the long hard wait due to the weather crapping out which was very disappointing as I was the next one to jump! However Gabriella and Steve my instructor kept everyone’s moods lifted ready for the jump. Steve was absolutely amazing! Honestly felt so safe and calm with these guys. You can tell they love what they do, constantly bouncing off each others energy.

I will definitely be coming back for more and on the hunt to convince others to join me next time. Thank you for making this so special!

Date of experience: November 2019
1  Thank JasonHub11

Hi JasonHub11,

Wow indeed! We are so pleased to hear what a fantastic journey you have experienced, it really does sound like you enjoyed the epic adventure and will hopefully see you back again for more! I will be sure to pass on your lovely comments and feedback to the rest of the team, as i'm sure they will be pleased to hear so.

We do hope to see you back again with the team for another epic adventure!

Gaby And The GoSkydive Team

Reviewed November 13, 2019 via mobile

Very well organised lots of communication, we arrived in the rain and felt the jump wouldn’t happen but as the weather changed we were all trained and ready to go, you felt confident when you jumped and it’s a day to remember
This was my first jump at 60 years old and can’t recommend enough
Paul H

Date of experience: October 2019
1  Thank Paultvrone

Hi Paultvrone,

We appreciate this great review you have shred with us. It really does sound like you enjoyed your epic experience with the team here at GoSkydive! I will be sure to pass on your lovely comments to the rest of the team as i'm sure they will be very pleased to hear.

Many Thanks,
Gaby and The GoSkydive Team.

Reviewed November 7, 2019

This was by far the best thing I've ever done and I've been on a mission to get everyone I know to book a jump since!

I skydived earlier this summer - it was a birthday present and a bit of a dare too. I was absolutely bricking it beforehand but from the moment I arrived, I was so impressed with the way GoSkydive operate. Check-in was efficient and staff were on hand to help with any questions. Induction was led by the most enthusiastic and optimistic person I've ever met! My instructor Steve was AMAZING and immediately put me at ease. I was nervous getting into the plane but once I had, there was only one way I was coming down... The jump was exhilarating, breathtaking and awesome, I don't think I've ever had as big an adrenaline hit in my life!

I would highly recommend EVERYONE to do this, challenge yourself, you are in the most capable hands and I promise you won't regret it.

Big thanks to everyone in the team, but especially Steve who couldn't have been better!

Date of experience: September 2019

Hi harriet9493,

Wow thank you for taking the time to leave us this fantastic review. We hoped you enjoyed your birthday present, what a great gift to have received! I will be sure to pass on your kind comments to the rest of the team as i'm sure they will be very pleased to hear of your great feed back.

We hope to see you back again for another epic adventure with the team.

Many Thanks,
Gaby and The GoSkydive Team.

Reviewed October 27, 2019 via mobile

The most amazing day everyone was so friendly everything was really well lead and organised. I was extremely nervous but the instructors put my mind at rest (Mac was brilliant). They were all amazing. Best thing I've ever done. Would definitely recommend it

Date of experience: October 2019
1  Thank selina m
GabriellaGoSkydive, Guest Relations Manager at GoSkydive, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2019

Hi selina m,

We are so happy to hear these fantastic feedback from your skydive with the team:) it really sounds like you enjoyed that epic rush and felt at ease by your instructor along the way. I will of course share this back with Mac and the rest of the team, as I’m sure they will be pleased to hear so.

We hope to have you back again for another epic adventure!

Many thanks,