Tripadvisor
Inbox
Search
Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Yes and yes topped with a Big YES!

Please do it as it’s an experience that you will never occur! Brilliant day out with brilliant... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago

Reviewed November 15, 2019
JasonHub11
London Colney, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews tandem skydive free fall amazing experience these guys ft jump safe hands whole team ground staff raise money whole process adrenaline rush birthday present safety briefing staff were amazing bucket list explained everything scared of heights
Selected filters
Reviewed November 15, 2019 via mobile

This place was insane, I was gifted a skydive back in October for a birthday present. The skydive itself was by far the best thing I have ever experienced in my life! Free fall really is like no other. The entire function of this place was great from start to finish, every staff member took care of us and put us at ease with the safety side. The induction led by the lovely young lady Gabriella was funny and informative.

The only downside was the long hard wait due to the weather crapping out which was very disappointing as I was the next one to jump! However Gabriella and Steve my instructor kept everyone’s moods lifted ready for the jump. Steve was absolutely amazing! Honestly felt so safe and calm with these guys. You can tell they love what they do, constantly bouncing off each others energy.

I will definitely be coming back for more and on the hunt to convince others to join me next time. Thank you for making this so special!

Date of experience: November 2019
1  Thank JasonHub11
GabriellaGoSkydive, Guest Relations Manager at GoSkydive, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2019

Hi JasonHub11,

Wow indeed! We are so pleased to hear what a fantastic journey you have experienced, it really does sound like you enjoyed the epic adventure and will hopefully see you back again for more! I will be sure to pass on your lovely comments and feedback to the rest of the team, as i'm sure they will be pleased to hear so.

We do hope to see you back again with the team for another epic adventure!

Gaby And The GoSkydive Team

Reviewed November 13, 2019 via mobile

Very well organised lots of communication, we arrived in the rain and felt the jump wouldn’t happen but as the weather changed we were all trained and ready to go, you felt confident when you jumped and it’s a day to remember
This was my first jump at 60 years old and can’t recommend enough
Paul H

1  Thank Paultvrone

Hi Paultvrone,

We appreciate this great review you have shred with us. It really does sound like you enjoyed your epic experience with the team here at GoSkydive! I will be sure to pass on your lovely comments to the rest of the team as i'm sure they will be very pleased to hear.

Many Thanks,
Gaby and The GoSkydive Team.

Reviewed November 7, 2019

This was by far the best thing I've ever done and I've been on a mission to get everyone I know to book a jump since!

I skydived earlier this summer - it was a birthday present and a bit of a dare too. I was absolutely bricking it beforehand but from the moment I arrived, I was so impressed with the way GoSkydive operate. Check-in was efficient and staff were on hand to help with any questions. Induction was led by the most enthusiastic and optimistic person I've ever met! My instructor Steve was AMAZING and immediately put me at ease. I was nervous getting into the plane but once I had, there was only one way I was coming down... The jump was exhilarating, breathtaking and awesome, I don't think I've ever had as big an adrenaline hit in my life!

I would highly recommend EVERYONE to do this, challenge yourself, you are in the most capable hands and I promise you won't regret it.

Big thanks to everyone in the team, but especially Steve who couldn't have been better!

Date of experience: September 2019

Hi harriet9493,

Wow thank you for taking the time to leave us this fantastic review. We hoped you enjoyed your birthday present, what a great gift to have received! I will be sure to pass on your kind comments to the rest of the team as i'm sure they will be very pleased to hear of your great feed back.

We hope to see you back again for another epic adventure with the team.

Many Thanks,
Gaby and The GoSkydive Team.

Reviewed October 27, 2019 via mobile

The most amazing day everyone was so friendly everything was really well lead and organised. I was extremely nervous but the instructors put my mind at rest (Mac was brilliant). They were all amazing. Best thing I've ever done. Would definitely recommend it

1  Thank selina m
GabriellaGoSkydive, Guest Relations Manager at GoSkydive, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2019

Hi selina m,

We are so happy to hear these fantastic feedback from your skydive with the team:) it really sounds like you enjoyed that epic rush and felt at ease by your instructor along the way. I will of course share this back with Mac and the rest of the team, as I’m sure they will be pleased to hear so.

We hope to have you back again for another epic adventure!

Many thanks,
Gaby and the GoSkydive Team

Reviewed October 26, 2019 via mobile

The customer service at every level was great
I had my jump cancelled 2 times due to the Weather
But this is totally out of anyone’s control and the day I jumped was beautiful.
Sat nav sent us to the wrong side of the airfield so check the correct road for arrival.
The training before You go up in the plane is good and the go skydive safety record is excellent.
I had Brad who was my Tandem partner who was great he was fun and had a real calmness about him Nathan who was my camera man great fun and the video and photos were Lovley
The experience was amazing.

1  Thank 305lynb

Hi 305lynb,

Wow thank you for this kind review! We are so pleased to hear how much you enjoyed your experience at GoSkydive and so happy to know the team helped make it that extra special for you:) I will be sure to pass on your kind comments to Brad your instructor and Nathan your camera man as I’m sure they will be very happy to hear.

We look forward to seeing you next time for another epic adventure!

Many thanks,