TripAdvisor
Search
Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Watched a friend

Went to watch a friend skydive. I have been a few times now. The team are great and everyone seems... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Paultvrone
Almeria, Spain
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Salisbury
from $60.18
from $240.72
from $246.07
from $129.72
More Info
All reviews tandem skydive free fall amazing experience these guys ft jump safe hands whole team ground staff raise money whole process adrenaline rush birthday present safety briefing staff were amazing bucket list explained everything scared of heights
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very well organised lots of communication, we arrived in the rain and felt the jump wouldn’t happen but as the weather changed we were all trained and ready to go, you felt confident when you jumped and it’s a day to remember
This was my first jump at 60 years old and can’t recommend enough
Paul H

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was by far the best thing I've ever done and I've been on a mission to get everyone I know to book a jump since!

I skydived earlier this summer - it was a birthday present and a bit of a dare too. I was absolutely bricking it beforehand but from the moment I arrived, I was so impressed with the way GoSkydive operate. Check-in was efficient and staff were on hand to help with any questions. Induction was led by the most enthusiastic and optimistic person I've ever met! My instructor Steve was AMAZING and immediately put me at ease. I was nervous getting into the plane but once I had, there was only one way I was coming down... The jump was exhilarating, breathtaking and awesome, I don't think I've ever had as big an adrenaline hit in my life!

I would highly recommend EVERYONE to do this, challenge yourself, you are in the most capable hands and I promise you won't regret it.

Big thanks to everyone in the team, but especially Steve who couldn't have been better!

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed October 27, 2019 via mobile

The most amazing day everyone was so friendly everything was really well lead and organised. I was extremely nervous but the instructors put my mind at rest (Mac was brilliant). They were all amazing. Best thing I've ever done. Would definitely recommend it

Date of experience: October 2019
GabriellaGoSkydive, Guest Relations Manager at GoSkydive, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2019

Hi selina m,

We are so happy to hear these fantastic feedback from your skydive with the team:) it really sounds like you enjoyed that epic rush and felt at ease by your instructor along the way. I will of course share this back with Mac and the rest of the team, as I’m sure they will be pleased to hear so.

We hope to have you back again for another epic adventure!

Many thanks,
Gaby and the GoSkydive Team

Reviewed October 26, 2019 via mobile

The customer service at every level was great
I had my jump cancelled 2 times due to the Weather
But this is totally out of anyone’s control and the day I jumped was beautiful.
Sat nav sent us to the wrong side of the airfield so check the correct road for arrival.
The training before You go up in the plane is good and the go skydive safety record is excellent.
I had Brad who was my Tandem partner who was great he was fun and had a real calmness about him Nathan who was my camera man great fun and the video and photos were Lovley
The experience was amazing.

Hi 305lynb,

Wow thank you for this kind review! We are so pleased to hear how much you enjoyed your experience at GoSkydive and so happy to know the team helped make it that extra special for you:) I will be sure to pass on your kind comments to Brad your instructor and Nathan your camera man as I’m sure they will be very happy to hear.

We look forward to seeing you next time for another epic adventure!

Many thanks,
Gaby and the GoSkydive Team

Reviewed October 19, 2019 via mobile

Amazing - what other word could summarise the day.

George, Mat and the team were fabulous. Both of us were completely nervous, but the guys did their upmost to relax us.

The flight up was quick to 15000 feet, but watching people jump one by one was unbelievable. When the wife jumped, there was only myself left in the plane except the pilot. So no choice now, and followed the instructions from george.

Falling out of the plane, the rush, the speed, the view and the noise was something else. No video could ever portray what it felt like - the memories will always be there.

Although I was so pleased to touch down, the experience will always be remembered.

Thanks guys and the entire team.

Date of experience: October 2019
GabriellaGoSkydive, Guest Relations Manager at GoSkydive, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2019

Hi Jas76,

Thank you for leaving us this kind review, we are so pleased to hear how much you enjoyed your experience with the team! I will be sure to pass over your kind comments to both George and Mat as i'm sure they will be pleased to hear.

We do hope to see you back again for another epic adventure with the team!

Many Thanks,