TripAdvisor
Search
Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
WOW WOW

This place was insane, I was gifted a skydive back in October for a birthday present. The skydive... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
JasonHub11
London Colney, United Kingdom
via mobile
Great day

Very well organised lots of communication, we arrived in the rain and felt the jump wouldn’t happen... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Paultvrone
Almeria, Spain
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Salisbury
from $236.52
from $216.81
from $59.13
from $9.86
More Info
All reviews tandem skydive free fall amazing experience ft jump video package these guys safe hands whole team ground staff raise money whole process adrenaline rush birthday present safety briefing staff were amazing bucket list explained everything
Selected filters
Reviewed October 12, 2019

I looked online and found 2 companies, one was nearer my house, but I chose GoSkyDive. The reviews I read matched the experience I received from the initial booking, and throughout the day.

On arrival I was met by a lady who was really pleasant, the team took us through the final booking procedure which was seamless.

The training was excellent, Brad was diligent and made sure that everyone could do the moves required as we hung in our harnesses.

Whilst the weather was not on our side for most of the morning into the afternoon the team remained calm and were exceptionally courteous, despite my constant questions.

I would recommend GoSkyDive to everyone, well done to the team, and thanks for the video, everyone has commented how clear and professional it was, well done Adam

Date of experience: October 2019
GabriellaGoSkydive, Guest Relations Manager at GoSkydive, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2019

Hi noirbutterfly1, It sounds like you’ve had an amazing experience with the team here at GoSkydive, which we are of course so pleased to hear! Agreed the wait can be long influenced by the weather conditions, however I’m sure it has proved all worth it for that epic adrenaline fulled rush during free fall and the tranquil ride coming into landing during under canopy spotting different sites and enjoying that incredible view! We hope to see you back again for another epic adventure with the team!

Reviewed October 11, 2019

Fantastic experience! Did a charity skydive on the 5th Oct for St Wilfrid's Hospice in memory of my mum. It was a bit of a nerve-wracking wait because the low cloud didn't want to shift but all the staff, on the ground and the instructors, were amazing, everyone keeping full of enthusiasm even as the hours went by which really helped with the nerves. It was also a great confidence builder to see that no matter how many times some of the instructors had jumped, they still seemed to love it!

I think I suddenly got bumped up two groups as after having been told it would be at least an hour before my group, I suddenly got called to kit up! On the plus side, this left little time to panic. My instructor Mat was brilliant, really friendly and professional, so despite the crazy thing we were all about to do, it felt really safe. The jump itself was amazing, though despite my best intentions I did scream initially when Mat dropped us out of the plane (sorry Mat!). 10,000ft is a lot higher than I thought! Then I loved the freefall, and the views once the parachute opened were incredible - the scattered cloud formations were stunning, and we got to go through one. I did get fairly queasy with all the turns (very glad I picked the boring route and asked Mat not to try stunts) so in the end I was happy we landed before it got any worse, but if I find something that would help with that I'd definitely do it again. Maybe 15,000ft next time... Anyway, a big thank you to all the GoSkyDive crew and Mat, as well as my sponsors.

Hi skB2854KK,

Wow thank you for this fantastic feedback! We are so pleased to hear of your epic experience with the team. What a great reason to jump out of a perfectly good airplane, we hope the fundraising for St Wilfrid’s Hospice continues!

I will be sure to pass on your extremely kind comments to Matt and the rest of the team, as I’m sure they will be very pleased to hear.

Hopefully we will see you back again for another epic adventure from 15,000ft next time!

Reviewed October 9, 2019

One of the things on my bucket list was to do a tandem skydive at 15,000ft. My son did the same jump here about 5 years ago and he joined me again on this jump with 5 other people I know.
From arrival you are treated in a very friendly professional manner and the whole process from this point until you leave is absolutely brilliant.
Myself and two others did pay for the epic package and this was well worth the extra money.
Craig was my instructor and he was excellent in constantly talking and explaining things and all my questions were answered. Special thanks to Jordan as well who jumped also and took video footage and stills that made the whole thing very special.
I am 55 going on 56 years old and can honestly say I felt 18 again after this experience.
I will definitely be doing this again and looking at potential dates in the very near future.
Next time I will just do the jump as I see no point in the media package however I have to just experience that freefall once again.
Massive thank you to the whole Skydive team as it felt like a well drilled outfit.
Simon

Hi simontQ7771EH,

Wow thank you for this fantastic feedback! It truly does sound like you had an amazing experience helped by the team, which we are so pleased to hear of.
What a great thing to finally tick off your bucket list, now on to the next adventure? We do hope to see you back for another epic journey with the team again!

Reviewed October 7, 2019 via mobile

What an amazing experience. I was apprehensive and anxious but as soon as I arrived I was met with friendly, courteous and confidence inspiring professionals. What a great team. When I jump out of a plane at 10k feet again I won’t do it with anyone else but these guys.

Hi Talib Z,

Thank you for this awesome review! We are so pleased to hear of your great experience with the team. Hopefully we will see you back again next time for the 15,000ft skydive for the ultimate adrenaline filled rush!

The GoSkydive Team.

Reviewed October 7, 2019

My husband and i completed this yesterday. Your staff are amazing at calming and reassuring. Everyone from check in, induction, reception, camera men, instructors all of you. Particularly for us Henk, Roman, Adam & Gary. Nothing is too much bother and are so helpful. My husbands first time on a plane too. Fabulous! X

1  Thank Williams8975
CarlG1663, Public Relations Manager at GoSkydive, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2019

Hi Williams8975,

Thank you for leaving us such a brilliant review, it sounds like both your husband and yourself had a great experience and we're all so glad to hear that. What an amazing achievement especially for your husband having never been in a plane before.

I'll be sure to pass on your thanks to your jump teams; Henk, Roman, Adam and Gary and of course the rest of the GoSkydive team!

Hope to see you both again soon.

Many Thanks,