Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Once in a life time experience. My grand son loved it. Very well organised and safety orientated.

Great for a special occasion!! Surprised how many complete beginners managed to complete their jump... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Sue C
Do It

I was bought my skydive as a gift for my 40th and was PETRIFIED. However it was amazing and I am so... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Sally F
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Salisbury
from $54.64
from $122.29
from $299.22
More Info
All reviews tandem skydive free fall amazing experience these guys ft jump video package safe hands whole team ground staff raise money whole process adrenaline rush birthday present safety briefing staff were amazing bucket list explained everything
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Did a skydive 5th Oct 2019, staff were very friendly and professional, my instructor was henk and he made me feel relaxed and at ease, I jumped from 10000 feet, all I can say it was fantastic, a tick off my bucket list, will do it again but next time 15000 feet

Date of experience: October 2019
CarlG1663, Public Relations Manager at GoSkydive, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi hayleym112,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a kind review. What a brilliant jump it sounds like you had and what an achievement ticking it off of your bucket list too! We're so glad to hear you enjoyed it so much you'd come back and jump from 15,000ft next time too! A whole 60 seconds in freefall!

Can't wait to see you for jump number 2.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I did a charity skydive yesterday and it was truly incredible.

All the staff members at GoSkyDive are extremely helpful and enthusiastic. The induction and training makes you feel completely prepared for the scary challenge you’re about to take on! Henk, the instructor who trained us, is absolutely hilarious and I can’t believe that he made me forget all about how nervous I was and instead just enjoyed the training process !! Big thanks to him for being so wonderful.

Unfortunately it was very cloudy and so it took around five hours before we could actually jump. The staff were amazing at dealing with this, they kept us fully informed with regular updates on the weather. They didn’t just leave us hanging around, but instead went through the extra effort of making sure there were some activities like learning how they pack parachutes, and giving tours of the plane.

Anyway, the jump was amazing! The freefall was the scariest part for me but the views make every second worth it... honestly breathtaking, nothing will ever come close! Would definitely recommend the Totally Epic camera package because I am so happy with the photos and videos. My cameraman Roman was so lovely and funny, and did a great job! Also want to say thank you to my instructor Shane for being so kind and reassuring me that the harness was in fact tight enough despite me asking him that multiple times in a row!!! He was brilliant.

Thank you for an incredible experience I will never forget.

Hi lauren6730,

WOW, what a fantastic review! Thank you very much! It really is great to hear how much you enjoyed your experience with us. I'll be sure to pass on your thanks to Henk for putting you at ease and making sure you got to enjoy your jump and all those nerves disappeared!

The weather does play a huge part in skydiving, but I'm sure you can agree that it's totally worth the wait and skydiving is incredible! I'll ensure that the Ground Crew are also thanked because they do a marvellous job and by the sounds of it they were just as brilliant when you were on site with us. The activities such as packing demonstrations and plane tours really do give you that extra insight into the experience.

You'll be watching back on Totally Epic package back for years to come, it's such a great memory to have! I'll be sure to pass on your thanks to your jump team Shane and Roman!

Hope to see you again soon for jump number 2!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Wow what an experience! Can’t recommend Go Sky Dive enough. Very well organised and slick. My instructor Pete was great and put me at ease straight away.

Date of experience: September 2019

Hi Jodie E,

It's great to hear your enjoyed your skydive with us. Pete is brilliant and it's lovely to hear he put you at ease straight away, so you could enjoy the jump fully!

I'll be sure to pass on your kind comments to Pete and the rest of the team.

Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

A absolutely exceptional exhilarating experience well worth the money .would definitely reccomend to anyone .hi five to Chris my instructor made me feel at ease and made sure I enjoyed the whole experience .

Hi kevinsaint4ever,

Thank you for the great review. It sounds like you had a brilliant skydive and you've got it spot on describing it as well, we couldn't agree more! It definitely is exhilarating! I'll be sure to pass on your kind comments to Chris and the rest of the team.

Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Just got back from the 15000 feet sky dive. AMAZING, The go sky dive set up is so professional, from arrival, check in, induction to jump. All the staff were super friendly and reassuring to those who were wondering why they were going to jump out an airplane. I can’t say how highly I would recommend this to everyone. A big shout out to Henk who was my instructor, absolute legend. I opted to the video package and so glad I did. Got back home and already had the link to the video. All my friends asked me what it was like and rather than saying amazing I just sent the link across my social media and they have all been able to see my jump and I can’t see stop watching it. Thanks Go sky dive and Henk, for an unforgettable experience and memories that will last a lifetime.

Hi David B,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a kind review. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your 15,000ft skydive, what a rush that must have been freefalling for a whole 60 seconds! I'll be sure to pass on your kind comments to your brilliant instructor Henk and the rest of the GoSkydive team, as we really appreciate them.

It's also amazing to hear how quickly you received your media package, don't forget to share it with us! What a great way to share the experience with your friends as well, being able to show them exactly what you'd just experience. You'll continue to watch that back for years to come!

Hope to see you again soon.