Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
My Jump For Joy

I looked online and found 2 companies, one was nearer my house, but I chose GoSkyDive. The reviews... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
noirbutterfly1
Greater London, United Kingdom
Charity Skydive for St Wilfrid's Hospice

Fantastic experience! Did a charity skydive on the 5th Oct for St Wilfrid's Hospice in memory of my... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
skB2854KK

Recommended experiences in and around Salisbury
from $54.09
from $296.19
from $127.49
from $160.97
More Info
All reviews tandem skydive free fall amazing experience these guys ft jump video package safe hands whole team ground staff raise money whole process adrenaline rush birthday present safety briefing staff were amazing bucket list explained everything
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Wow what an experience! Can’t recommend Go Sky Dive enough. Very well organised and slick. My instructor Pete was great and put me at ease straight away.

Date of experience: September 2019
CarlG1663, Public Relations Manager at GoSkydive, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi Jodie E,

It's great to hear your enjoyed your skydive with us. Pete is brilliant and it's lovely to hear he put you at ease straight away, so you could enjoy the jump fully!

I'll be sure to pass on your kind comments to Pete and the rest of the team.

Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

A absolutely exceptional exhilarating experience well worth the money .would definitely reccomend to anyone .hi five to Chris my instructor made me feel at ease and made sure I enjoyed the whole experience .

Date of experience: October 2019

Hi kevinsaint4ever,

Thank you for the great review. It sounds like you had a brilliant skydive and you've got it spot on describing it as well, we couldn't agree more! It definitely is exhilarating! I'll be sure to pass on your kind comments to Chris and the rest of the team.

Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Just got back from the 15000 feet sky dive. AMAZING, The go sky dive set up is so professional, from arrival, check in, induction to jump. All the staff were super friendly and reassuring to those who were wondering why they were going to jump out an airplane. I can’t say how highly I would recommend this to everyone. A big shout out to Henk who was my instructor, absolute legend. I opted to the video package and so glad I did. Got back home and already had the link to the video. All my friends asked me what it was like and rather than saying amazing I just sent the link across my social media and they have all been able to see my jump and I can’t see stop watching it. Thanks Go sky dive and Henk, for an unforgettable experience and memories that will last a lifetime.

Date of experience: October 2019

Hi David B,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a kind review. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your 15,000ft skydive, what a rush that must have been freefalling for a whole 60 seconds! I'll be sure to pass on your kind comments to your brilliant instructor Henk and the rest of the GoSkydive team, as we really appreciate them.

It's also amazing to hear how quickly you received your media package, don't forget to share it with us! What a great way to share the experience with your friends as well, being able to show them exactly what you'd just experience. You'll continue to watch that back for years to come!

Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I never thought I would go through with a skydive but I have no regrets, best experience of my life! So glad I jumped with go skydive, team are brilliant, felt in safe hands and at ease throughout and because of this I did not feel the fear, Instead I felt very calm and enjoyed every moment. Shout out to Pete who got me safe to the ground, got us doing spins and let me control the parachute for abit. It was the most awesome feeling and I will never forget it. I will be back oneday for sure! Thank you Go Skydive.

Date of experience: September 2019
GabriellaGoSkydive, Guest Relations Manager at GoSkydive, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi lauramU5863KB,

We are so pleased to hear of your epic experience with us and are happy to hear the team have helped make this day very special for you. I will of course be sure to share your kind comments over to the rest of the team including Pete your instructor.

We hope to see you again for another epic adventure!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The whole day was an amazing experience, and my instructor Alex was brilliant . I would highly recommend this company

Hi Sam P,

Thank you for leaving us this lovely review i will be sure to pass this on to your instructor Alex and the rest of the team. We do hope to see you again soon for a second skydive and another epic adventure with the team!